Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cheap insurance

Zeusv8

Hi,I thought I would post up that Privilege are very cheap!! I was with Elephant last 3 years and this years quote was £646 fully comp 9 years no claims 34yo etc. Privilege quoted me £366 online so might be worth phoning them up to cut out comparison websites commission! Hope this helps!! cheers,James

Zeusv8 said:
Hi,I thought I would post up that Privilege are very cheap!! I was with Elephant last 3 years and this years quote was £646 fully comp 9 years no claims 34yo etc. Privilege quoted me £366 online so might be worth phoning them up to cut out comparison websites commission! Hope this helps!! cheers,James
Hi James
Its not always good to go for cheap, you find that it possibly costs more in the long run, like if you need to change something on the policy, need a cover note for courtesy car, cancel the policy, etc then it will cost more.

and you might also find things like mods are charged extra etc

and last but not least when it comes to a claim you won't get as much in a payout

No mods declared! Only have k&n filter and soon to have new suspension. That's the way I bought it mr insurance assessor!!!Price is still better than £646 regardless!

Just got my renewal through for the 80 series. £203 from Sureterm.

Back