Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris green 90 little brother

TOMMY OVER TAKE

Country Flag
uk
Hi all
Thank you for letting me in to the world of lc i have been to the past 3 licomb events and have rally enjoyed my self even with out my own truck but this year with lincomb 2014 fast coming upon us i am deter mend to be in my own truck i am looking for a 90swb bet we can all guess how talked me in to that:lol: so if any one can help or point me in the right direction of a 90 wood be rally helping me out.
many thanks a gen
Tom aka Tommy over take

90s rule 80s drool

Hey Tom, good to see joining up and adding to "Team 90"

Now now Karl. It has taken us 18 months for him to decide what truck he wanted. Now he has finally made a firm decision please don't go putting ideas in his head. lol.

:lol:
I think little bro should have a big Boys toy though Chris :lol:

Whatever he buys its nice to see another person who will be attending lincomb to have they're own truck :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Though the 80s 90s bit woods steer up my interdiction lol but yes i have my heart set 90 and thanks on the name not rally appropriate in the 4x4 world throw :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
What kind of budget have you got Tom? If anything comes my way and all that.
if you'd rarther sent it on a pm that's fine.

wood pm you karl but just getting to grips with the site lol i will pm you but i am looking at the low end market if there is one:icon-biggrin:

Hi Tom
Welcome to the club.

Hope you find a decent swb 90 soon

I would like to know to if poss cos defo going - I have already paid :thumbup:
I have left the helper team but do know that they are checking availability of the farm, it's getting busy with horse stuff, and helpers. I will nudge Tony.

Ian

Last edited:
Back