Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Club meets, laning and Lincomb

Jon Wildsmith said:
So how does the 20th November look to everyone?
Mustering my bottle tonight - put me down as #2 until further notice ;)

Okay #3 as Rob has snuck in while I'm typing... :o

Gotta go make fire...

Had a check and should be able to make this meet,is the plan to meet early on the saturday and camp sat night ??.or fri and sat???.
My car is standard fit at the moment so will i be able to get round all the places that you have in mind??.
cheers Gary

You can either camp Friday night or arrive early Saturday morning and then it's up to you if you camp Saturday night or go home again. I don't camp because it's only 20 mins from home :mrgreen: It will be more of a social on the evenings if people camp but that's up to you guys what you want to do with the weekend :)

We'll just drag you through the hard bits Gary :lol: Only joking, I'm sure we can make it a good trip for you as well but as ever I can't make any promises about the overgrowth and possibility of some pin striping.

I think you should camp on down with the plebs Jon - none of this 20 minutes away rubbish...

Gav Peter said:
I think you should camp on down with the plebs Jon - none of this 20 minutes away rubbish...
I wouldn't get my bacon sandwiches in the morning then though :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is this defo happening then john? I will get intouch with tony if it is to see cost to camp at the farm if ok. Weekends get booked up really quick so rarther put this down now. thanks karl

I should be going laning that weekend Karl unless another date is chosen so I can go via Lincomb to meet anyone else coming. If it's a small number of trucks then there's no need to plan for multiple groups otherwise we'll just split as needed.

I will be there for that date then. Dave will be in his truck as well. That will be great. Thanks :thumbup:

is this still on for the 20th ???who's planning on going??did we find out about the camping at Lincomb?

cheers Gary

I should see Tony tomorrow so I'll double check the camping. Is anyone intending to camp?

I'm game if this is still going ahead. I'm up for the camping option as long as we can make a big fire :D

Im up for camping. are we only laning on the saturday?

Rob said:
Im up for camping. are we only laning on the saturday?
I'm only laning on the Saturday but I can leave you with a route for Sunday if you want to go laning both days.

I'll be there Fri night/Sat, :dance:
Chas

Tony has confirmed this is ok still :thumbup: Camping won't be in the small field with the brick pile, it'll be on the other field by where the reverse steering etc was at the last event. There might be some odd bits of wood and a big log there still if you take a chainsaw to cut it up, or take some with you. He said don't raid his cache of wood by the barns, I think that's his cross country jump wood :)

A number of questions:

1. Have you decided on a route yet Jon?

2. What will the group sizes be?

3. Any idea on times? (Might not be able to camp... :( )

4. Quanta costa for camping?

Cheers

Gav Peter said:
A number of questions:

1. Have you decided on a route yet Jon?

2. What will the group sizes be?

3. Any idea on times? (Might not be able to camp... :( )

4. Quanta costa for camping?

Cheers

No.

Depends.

No.

Don't know.

:lol:

Route will be mid wales, exactly I'll work out nearer the time.

Group size will depend how many come and the route I choose i.e. if 6 people are coming including me then I might run a group of 6 but skip any more contentious or soft lanes rather than split into two groups. If 7 or more people are coming including me then we'll have to split and I'll do 2 routes. So we do need to know how many trucks are coming to be able to plan.

Departure time depends on you lot really, I can be there at 7am or 10am, but the earlier we go the more lanes we'll do.

I don't know how much the camping is, not sure if £10 was mentioned, but I think Karl has spoken to Tony and has a price?

myself and dave are a defo jon in are two cruisers. We will be there fri evening to camp and will be ready for whatever time you want us ready for sat morning :thumbup:
CAMPING COSTS ARE : 10pounds per truck per night and 5pounds for any passenger per night.
Really looking forward to it and thumbs up to jon for organising it :clap: :clap:

Back