Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Club Name - Vote for it

Vote for club name

• Total voters
So, in effect it still remains as ELCO, if you leave off the 'club' anyway? :cool:
Chas

Cossack said:
So, in effect it still remains as ELCO, if you leave off the 'club' anyway? :cool:
Chas

Yes, but if you keep the club bit we have become the dreaded ELCOC :cry:

Ian Rubie said:
Cossack said:
Chas

Yes, but if you keep the club bit we have become the dreaded ELCOC :cry:
Ah! I was doing my best to ignore that bit ;)
Chas

You know that it was only a 35% turn out? Don't we have to have a minimum of 48% ? Were are those damn rules when you need them. Simon would never have stood for this. I know, let's have a constitution.. gurgle gurgle :!:

Last seen hanging from a lamp post on a piece of piano wire

Vive le revolution.

Citizen Chris

Got a bit of Déjà vu here....

Anyway, shall we have a vote now for which shortened version to use...

I guess it's between ELCOC and ELCO :lol:

Given how close it was for the top two and the missing option identified I think another poll with just 3 options might be sensible?

European Land Cruiser Owners' Club
European Land Cruiser Club
Land Cuiser Club

I don't have any problem going with the outcome of this poll BTW, just sayin.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You mean until we get the result we want?
Isn't that how dictatorships start?

Kidding kidding - don't throw things at me. :lol:

Chris

Like John, I also dont have a problem with the outcome, but it seems Johns idea of another vote is a good one, at the moment its 48 votes for another name, and 17 for the winning name!!!...........probably similar to what we can expect on May 6th!!!!!!

How many votes do we have to have? . . . . . Do we go on and on, note Battered & Blues previous post;

"You mean until we get the result we want? Isn't that how dictatorships start?" :lol:

We had the chance to vote and I think if some couldn't be bothered :oops: to vote it may have been because they weren’t bothered what the result would be. We have had a democratic vote, . . . . let it stay.
Chas

Jon Wildsmith said:
Given how close it was for the top two and the missing option identified I think another poll with just 3 options might be sensible?

Land Cuiser Club

I like Jons idea,as i have had a manic week, lost track of days, yes, forgot to vote, but prefer the option to drop the "owners", so to vote on these 3 would be good,for me at least.

Dont really mind how it ends up, just want a good get together here soon!!!!

Cheers,

Tony. :D

TonyS said:
Jon Wildsmith said:

Land Cuiser Club

I like Jons idea,as i have had a manic week, lost track of days, yes, forgot to vote, but prefer the option to drop the "owners", so to vote on these 3 would be good,for me at least.

Dont really mind how it ends up, just want a good get together here soon!!!!

Cheers,

Tony. :D

Ditto

Agree on dropping the owners bit, and if we drop the "european" too we will have what i voted for :cool:

We've had a vote, got a result, live with it, if you forgot or couldn't be bothered, that's too bad, we can't go on forever.

Piss up and brewery spring to mind :lol:

Amazed Julian handed over the key to this mess up so easy really :?

Keep voting until there are only a dozon or people voting ;)

Someone needs to grow a pair and quickly, oh what could have been........ :roll:

24Seven said:
Piss up and brewery spring to mind :lol:

Amazed Julian handed over the key to this mess up so easy really :?

Keep voting until there are only a dozon or people voting ;)

Someone needs to grow a pair and quickly, oh what could have been........ :roll:

Quote from 3 weeks ago ;)

Bat21 said:
From past experience clubs normally end up with the Generals going around in circles which ultimately ends with dummy spitting and teddy throwing ;)

Just pick a name and go for it...... keeping everyone happy isn't an option.

Bat21 said:
Just pick a name and go for it...... keeping everyone happy isn't an option.

The name has been decided twice now and still it needs debating.

Crispin said:
We are pleased to announce the merger of LandCruiserClub.net (LCC) and the European Land Cruiser Owners club (ELCO). As part of the merger there will be re-branding of the LCC forums as the European Land Cruiser Owners Club

Clear? I thought so but no so there is a vote...

The out come is European Land Cruiser Owners' Club

Fantastic we have at long last agreed on a name so we can move forward...........but no.... its all quiet...was there a fanfare?......just silence :?

The name is not really important to me.

I was looking for a relaxed place to chew the fat with like mined people and make new friends without any agenda or egos.

All we need is hoisting and a love for Toyotas be it greenlaning or over Landing, this crap is just so counterproductive :|

Back