Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colour Multi -Information Console

A breakers will be your only bet I'd say. Looked into doing this s couple of years ago, bit found the parts too hard to get here in Ireland. Should have a good chance in the UK. Surprised the unit didn't come with the harness

Hi deece,all I did was extend the wires my self to the inclinometer as it was just a matter of connecting the same colour wires to it from behind the glove box,as for the temp sensor I got one from a breakers yard for about £10 and that goes up behind the bumper on the passenger side buddy and the connector is all ready there so just a plug and play for that,hope you get it sorted.

Thanks guys, Sag what connector did you get to go on the board though?

Hi deece,mine had the connector on the board it was just cut on the wires,I'm sure the connector on the board is the same as the one at the back of the glove box,if it is just cut that off and extend the wires and put that onto the board,don't fasten the connector on until you get the wires through the dash though or you will have to make a massive hole in your dash to get it through rather that a small one buddy.

Thanks Sag, didn't think of that I will give it a go. Hopefully its the same connector block :grin:

Back