Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Well.mr AA gave me 2 weeks for 158 squid or 250 for a year but I'm not going anywhere so went for the 2 weeks

When are you arriving David?

We will aim for a similar time.

We’ve been having fun at the Kosovo/Serbian border today ... 6 hours and counting. It is now in sight though so hoping for another 30mins.

When are you arriving David?

We will aim for a similar time.

We’ve been having fun at the Kosovo/Serbian border today ... 6 hours and counting. It is now in sight though so hoping for another 30mins.
Well I will be in Hungary on the Tuesday and Wednesday so hope to leave for Clives on Thursday so all being well should get there on the Friday

I will see you about next Friday

Now I’m a bit confused...

As it’s Friday today, next Friday will be 23rd and as I understand it, Grant will have flown back to the UK thereabouts...

I know Nick won’t be arriving till maybe 23rd ‘cos he’s coming via his mate’s up country....

We'll be at the house from Monday 19th...

Can I please have some ETAs, from all comers, to the nearest day will be good enough, so’s we can shop and prepare rooms accordingly... AFAIK they’ll be 5 trucks:

Nick; single
Shayne & Helen; double
Trev; single
David; single
Grant & Sarah; double

Any other takers?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now I’m a bit confused...

As it’s Friday today, next Friday will be 23rd and as I understand it, Grant will have flown back to the UK thereabouts...

I know Nick won’t be arriving till maybe 23rd ‘cos he’s coming via his mate’s up country....

We'll be at the house from Monday 19th...

Can I please have some ETAs, from all comers, to the nearest day will be good enough, so’s we can shop and prepare rooms accordingly... AFAIK they’ll be 5 trucks:

Nick; single
Shayne & Helen; double
Trev; single
David; single
Grant & Sarah; double

Any other takers?
I should be there on friday the 23rd

So i don't confuse myself...
saturday 17th camp germany
sunday 18th camp austria
monday 19th camp romania
tuesday and wednesday 20/21 camp at Radu's
arrive at Clives on thursday 22nd
I believe thats for Shayne and SuperGran, Trev and myself

20190817_163915.jpg

Ha, ha!

I wonder who’s feet they belong to, waving out the tent trying to find the ladder-top :lol:

Back