Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Sorry to hear that Chas, I'll take lots of piccys!
Shayne, dunno if you want to go to that other campsite we stayed at in austria, the lady on the bike might remember us at the other one!

https://www.camping-traisen.at

Ditto Chas it will be kind of strange not seeing you there but your health has to come first mate so take care of yourself .

And yes Nick , i doubt we would have a problem but i do think that one seemed a little off course , still busy trying to be ready but i will look at the map tonight and see what i can find , we sleep near Dover tomorrow night .

It was fairly boggy last year, great fun using a locker everyday! Looks a good week for it anyway, hope you all enjoy

It was boggy too Josh, and after the rain we’ve had lately,it hasn’t had chance to consolidate much through the year.

We’re on the beach all this week so I dont know what to expect when we get there next Monday, hopefully the little drain I dug 2 weekends ago will have helped and I’m hoping the grass seed I put down has germinated, that will help too.

Our subsoil is 100% clay, so the thin layer of topsoil over it soon gets waterlogged in the wet weather.

Hope you can pay us another visit one day, it was good to have you guys along last year. :thumbup:

Ditto Chas it will be kind of strange not seeing you there but your health has to come first mate so take care of yourself .
Yes Shayne, I was looking forward to meeting you Helen and others again, maybe at a future Lincomb

I see the bloody M20 is closed at the weekend or so Euro tunnel say

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dammit i gotta do the shopping now to coz Helen just discovered shes scared of heights so won't get out of the tent :laughing-rolling:

Dam it Clive! Why cant you be a Cadbury man
20190815_170556.jpg

I have 40 tins of beans a and a small childs bike to drop off in Hungary lol

I got her out of the tent and got some help so i could close it tidy for the first time only to discover i couldn't close it tidy alone because the replacement ladder i modified to fit needed modified some more , with that done i'm at last happy something finally went right so i went for a quick drive

Forgetting the spanners i left on the roof :doh:

It was boggy too Josh, and after the rain we’ve had lately,it hasn’t had chance to consolidate much through the year.

We’re on the beach all this week so I dont know what to expect when we get there next Monday, hopefully the little drain I dug 2 weekends ago will have helped and I’m hoping the grass seed I put down has germinated, that will help too.

Our subsoil is 100% clay, so the thin layer of topsoil over it soon gets waterlogged in the wet weather.

Hope you can pay us another visit one day, it was good to have you guys along last year. :thumbup:
Will hopefully make it next time/opportunity, George is just as keen on returning. Been a very busy year this, glad we got there last year was brilliant.

Back