Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

I think we are going to miss you on this one. We will arrive on the 19th but need to fly out on the 21st.
I believe so, gonna go visit my mechanic bloke for a day which means we'll just miss you. When you coming back after the wedding?

Not until the 4th of September .. which I think everyone will have left by then.

Aww yeah, back at worky worky

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I will get there when I get there hoping I won't be at the dentists to long in Hungary but we will see on that one

Helen's saying she got an email we have to be at the Chunnel 2 hours prior to departure and check in closes 45 minutes before ?

she needs to read it slowly then

To minimise traffic congestion at the departure terminal you should arrive at check in no earlier than 2 hours before your booked crossing time. Check in will close 45 minutes before your shuttle departs.

She's gone and left me now so i will have to read it myself tomorrow .

Helen's saying she got an email we have to be at the Chunnel 2 hours prior to departure and check in closes 45 minutes before ?
i have not had a email from them but I go on the Sunday

What can i say David i'm a neanderthal but shes hooked up like the matrix her phone even tells her how many steps she takes a day , her heart rate and god only knows what else !

Check-in times for busy days
trans.gif

To minimise traffic congestion at the departure terminal you should arrive at check in no earlier than 2 hours before your booked crossing time. Check in will close 45 minutes before your shuttle departs.
trans.gif

trans.gif

md_438113.png

If traffic is heavy before Calais check-in
trans.gif

For your comfort and safety it is likely you’ll be diverted to our Pre Check-in Waiting Area where, in order to ensure you travel on time, vehicles may be segregated according to booked travel time. It is important to have your booking confirmation to hand in either paper or electronic form to show our staff if requested.
trans.gif

trans.gif

md_438109.png

Passport and documentation
trans.gif

For a speedy and smooth flow: Have all passports/ID cards to hand, removed from wallets and open at photo page from check-in until you are onboard the train.
trans.gif

trans.gif

md_438115.png

Travel Hangers
trans.gif

Display your travel hanger at all times, from check-in to disembarkation at your destination.
trans.gif

trans.gif

md_589147.jpg

Passenger Terminal Buildings
trans.gif

Excellent facilities available in both our UK and French terminal buildings. Click for more information
trans.gif

Back