Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2020

The last time I went to Clive's in 2018 I used a route that avoided Germany and Austria, and I think Hungary as well, it was longer but very scenic through Switzerland and Italy.

1595975126921.png

well as far as i can see it only Austria and Hungary causing a problem now

1. David - maybe, depending on border controls;
2. Jon Wildsmith - Postponed until 2021?
3. Chas, . . . . . . if I can get a new kidney before September. :laughing:
4. Higgy and Clare...(Subject to Clare missing out on her Teachers Holiday this year) :lol:

I'm going to drop out for this year. I think it's getting a bit too complicated and unpredictable to know if it will be possible to get there and back again, or visit the other sights I'd like to see along the way. Sorry to mess you about Clive, but I think it might be a trip to Scotland for me instead this year!

thats me out, got the letter from work , so back as from 17-08-20 and i cant wait for it

Clive did you get my message on here?

1. David - maybe, depending on border controls;
2. Jon Wildsmith - Postponed until 2021?
3. Chas, . . . . . . if I can get a new kidney before September. :laughing:
4. Higgy and Clare...(Subject to Clare missing out on her Teachers Holiday this year) :lol:

I'm going to drop out for this year. I think it's getting a bit too complicated and unpredictable to know if it will be possible to get there and back again, or visit the other sights I'd like to see along the way. Sorry to mess you about Clive, but I think it might be a trip to Scotland for me instead this year!

No worries Jon, none of you have messed us about, we knew it would be touch and go this year, roll on 2021 :thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok, it looks like that’s it for this year, all the hopefuls have had to pull out for various reasons, mostly travel uncertainty.

We will set our sights on 2021, and hope for some COVID sanity to be restored.

Thanks everyone for letting us know, it’s much appreciated :thumbup:

Cheers

Better take me off the list too Clive, apparently a new kidney is not an option, but I'll be there in spirit.

The whole list is dissolved now Chas, nobody will be coming, except maybe Grant and Sarah on their way back from Iran, but we don’t know exactly when that will be just yet.

It was hard to imagine that that a visit to us wouldn’t be affected by COVID-19, but we had to try.
Thanks for the efforts put in by those that attempted a plan.

You‘re in our thoughts more often than you might imagine Chas :thumbup:

Roll on 2021, assuming a NWO hasn’t locked us all down permanently.

Back