Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Contraversial stuff...

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
I don't beleive the Yanks have killed Osama...

No-one takes the Bin out on a Bank Holiday Monday.

Awesome! Man you crack me up.

So like "Don't hassle the Hoff" we have "Don't bin Laden"

C

Starbucks have released a new drink, The Bin Latte....

It's got a fluffy white head and two shots in it.....!

Sorry.... one more to come...

The CIA have confirmed that Bin Laden had been hiding in a compound that no one had entered for 6 years. The Arsenal manager made a statement that now everyone knows it was in Pakestan can he please put the rumours to bed that Bin Laden had been hiding in their trophy room. The rumour that his brother "Bin Relegated" is hiding at Upton Park is still unconfirmed.

I applied for a job at al-Qaeda following a recent vacancy.

They sent me a very nice reply but warned me I may be thrown in at the deep end.

Even though we both speak the same language, it's amazing how there are some subtle differences between American-English and proper English:

They say "sidewalk" we say "pavement"

They say "pants" we say "trousers"

They say "buried at sea" we say "naked and chained to a metal bed frame with a car battery connected to his gonads whilst being beaten for answers"

The other night I was a bit depressed and phoned The Samaritans, got put through to a call centre in Pakistan, when I said I was feeling suicidal they got all exited and asked if I could fly a plane.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The government have hinted that there might be another bank holiday for the death of Bin Laden.....
All together now...
We're all going on Osama Holiday :whistle:

Osama bin laden and his son were killed yesterday morning and will go down in history as the only time the bins will be taken out on bank holiday monday

Back