Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Craddock and Sons

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Welcome to PM me.

Might ask them to do some work for me.

Yes, and happy with the work completed.

After importing my Troopy I got Benjy to fit a diesel heater, diff locks, tidy up the 12 volt system and a few other jobs, I’m more than happy with the work and communication before & during the job.

whereisgibson's long thread (sorry no link) titled, Shame: RH & IR Cradock Ltd, on Nov 10 2021, lists a sad and sorry state of affairs with that company, all documented by him.
Regardless of anyone with a positive experience, that one shameful saga would put me off ever dealing with them. Read it and weep.
PS I assume it is the same company as whereisgibson spells it with one 'd'

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My experience with them is not good. Almost everything they did went wrong, ATF leaking, CV Boot leaking grease after the new one was replaced, front diff leaking after they changed diff oil (this one is not just tightening the fill and drain plug, I tried all that. Something else was done wrong with it). I decided they are not right for my 200 series. Only the admin work like communication and documentation was good and useful for me as I had to re-do almost all of the work they did and the details of oil used etc were in the documentation.

Back