Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Damn. A blue one. 80 series are like number 9 buses

Very nice i am suprised to see the drivers seat is so bad with such little mileage on it.
stu

Just saw that on the 'bay and was going to post myself.......I was also surprised at the wear/damage to the driver's seat given the age and mileage. Perhaps the owner was a pie shop owner?

Perhaps the owner was a pie shop owner? very good ! I was suprised how easy it would be to clock an 80 when i took my dash out of it.
stu

Perhaps the owner was a pie shop owner? very good ! I was suprised how easy it would be to clock an 80 when i took my dash out of it.
stu

If it's easy can you PM me with how to do it. I need to replace a KM clock with an MPH clock on an import and need the mileage to correspond.

Back to the 80, I really wouldn't mind a look at that one. however I tend to think although its low mileage the condition of the seat/steering wheel do not indicate it was driven by Victoria Beckham. Trim wear like that indicates a hard life, still they do wear well generally.
It would be interesting to see the service history and whats been spent. Anyone close by to view it?
It looks pretty good overall but I think an inspection would be needed for a conclusive result.
JMI

Andy

Feck,

Show my ass in Tesco window if that's only done 121k

More like 321k.

Here is mine with almost 260k.
SAM_0198.jpg
Not a rip or a tear, just a few crease marks.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its a year older than my truck with 30k more on the clock and below is how my drivers seat looked when i bought it . A little cut soon becomes a big one if its not repaired quickly and i reckon the previous owner of my truck ate all the pies and kept the heater on constantly drying out the leather .
LeatherSeatDye001_zps4b949e7e.jpg

Andy, if it's any use to you i have a complete cluster left over from my Lc days, it's been opened up but sure it's all there.

Can't remember Andy, it's at my w/shop, have to wait till tomorrow & I'll dig it out. if you want to pm me a mobile no I'll bell you.

andy dont forget mine the really early type. if you want some info pm me.
i would have to take mine out to have a good look and def work it out as i didnt move it just had a quick look and thought it would be easy.
stu

TBH I'm hardly surprised, there must be a good few out there looking for 80's who have never heard of the forum. That said, has anyone on here acquired it?:icon-question:

Andy

Andy, the cluster i have is from an auto with cable drive speedo.

Thanks Bri and Stu, its the later type I was after, but thanks anyway.

Andy

Back