Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Do you think this is racist?

Racist, yes of course it is.... Enoch will be turning in his grave.

Most definitely, if they don't want the white kids then move the fuck back to Pakistan! this country really is going to shit

They want to make it more like their own country? so why do they come here in the first place? I'll tell you why in one word 'Benefits'
Why is it that we never heard talk of racism when we were growing up. If a coloured kid came to our school or a coloured family moved into our area, SO WHAT??....... My personal belief is that all of this racial hatred that's spreading like wildfire, is coming from those "minority" groups who want to take over the UK because we are a small country and will be easy pickings. WRONG!!!!! They forgot that the UK walked away from TWO world wars,(and one World Cup :icon-wink:) with countries who thought that they could do the same.
Did any of you watch 'Trooping the Colour' on Saturday?? Well THAT is what the UK is all about, tradition. We are NOT likely to hand our country over to a bunch of uneducated morons........Just saying.........

Last edited:
Not difficult to understand as to why people risk their lives to travel thousands of miles across many countries to make their way to dear old blighty, no, don't fancy Italy, Spain, Germany or France just want England cos the people are so nice..... :shock:

unfortunately articles like this though do little to tackle the problem, instead stiring up more and more racial division, mistrust and anger.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
.... We are NOT likely to hand our country over to a bunch of uneducated morons........Just saying.........

Hate to tell you this Chas but.... it's too late, it has already happened.

Hate to tell you this Chas but.... it's too late, it has already happened.

It's happening but it's not too late to stop it getting worse, we can stands so much, we can stands no more, I think eventually things will get better, I hope. :pray:

Of course remarks like that are racist and it was correct for the school to report it. It seems to me that the law of the land has not been applied, just to "keep the peace" as it were, and that can only lead to it backfiring on right minded folks and the UKs tolerant society.

I'm against racial generalizations, but much in favour of honest talk and proper judgement. If a non-white or a white person is lazy then you should be able to say so, but to call all non-whites lazy (or vice versa) then you would not only be technically wrong but you would be criminally racist.

I've lived in a few different countries and in particular lived and worked in the Middle East. There, it was my experience that Indian and Sri Lankan workers were the most conscientious, Pakistanis made good managers, but were less enthusiastic about working long hours, Philippine women were very hard working, but the men generally did as little as they could get away with. Some of the worst offenders for laziness were Americans and Brits.

In the Middle East, Asians in general see an opportunity to work hard and earn relatively good money compared with their home countries, which are mainly static with high unemployment and desperately poor wages. It's no wonder they target the UK as their savior, benefits are reasonably easy to come by and it's my experience that irrespective of nationality, there's much less incentive to work hard in the UK than overseas.

The moral to all this, IMO, is be tough on the lazy and the bigots, irrespective of their nationality. The UK doesn't need them and they bring the credibility of the nation into disrepute.

For once (maybe) Cameron has got something right. The UK should look after it's heritage, nobody else will.

BTW, it's one of the reasons I have no desire to return to live in the UK. I'd rather be a foreigner in my adopted country, despite that having some of its own problems.

Like Clive I've got no desire to return and live in the UK! :icon-biggrin:

unfortunately articles like this though do little to tackle the problem, instead stiring up more and more racial division, mistrust and anger.

Well said! :icon-wink:

The 60 series cruiser had not long been in production when Helen first started her job . In the last 6 years she has seen almost all of the long term staff pushed out and replaced with foreigners . Last year the bad atmosphere at work became so tense Helen handed in her notice . Bosses didn't want her to leave and long story short Helen demanded a meeting to include all staff whereby the source of the troubles could be identified . With 40 odd people in the room the source of rumours and lies quickly became obvious . Foreigners were working together to effect character assassination of British staff , evidently to improve their own positions within the company and to free up space to bring in more of their own kind .

Thats how it works .

I disagree. The divide is already there. Sure, the article is aimed at and written for white pitchfork wielding people but it is not the cause.

The problem is, IMHO, is that we (the British) don't like to rock the boat and slowly slowly the rot sets in. Cameron, and those that will come after him, talk the talk but is too afraid of what the masses will think of him if he takes the line best suited for the country...

There should be more of a "first strike" rule where anything anti-host country should be tantamount to treason and out you go.

Just my opinion of course. :)

Oddly enough there is a working model solution to this problem in the Isle of Man , if your not born on the Island you need a work permit AND a job . If you lose your job and haven't paid enough into the system you will be sent off the Island . Convicted of a criminal offence and deportation is likely . By reciprocal agreement Brits have the same rights as locals (arguably more) but the Island has no part in the European Union and perhaps that's why they are unlikely to end up in the same mess .

How ridiculous is it that on a predominantly UK forum I feel that anything I say will undoubtedly be interpreted in such a way as to offend someone. In my very humble opinion I have no real problem with "foreigner's" (not a term I particularly like). The main thing is that "Live in our country, Live by our rules."

This whole school scandal proves beyond reasonably doubt (in my mind) that as willing as we have been to integrate foreign cultures and ideas into our society but those we are integrating have absolutely no intention of integrating within the rules, customs or cultures of the country they chose. I personally can not understand the short sightedness of the powers that be not to realise that the utopia they dream of just is not possible. Immigration in this country is not a new thing but because immigrants have broken off from to society to create their own sub sections it is more than ever in the media and due largely to the size of our tiny rock there just isn't the room for it.

The Americans populated their entire country with immigrants and just look at what as happened there. Ethnic groups basically have their own cities, which I suppose is fine when you have 2.3 billion acres of land to occupy. Take San Francisco and Birmingham for example. S F covers 18000 square kms with about 7 million people However Birmingham has one seventh the population in 1 72nd of the space. Put bluntly humans generally will automatically segregate themselves and any attempt for a "multi-cultural society" is just a fantasy.

I am not a racist in the slightest but the majority want to stick to what they know which is slowly making areas of this country no go areas for white folk which is just plain wrong. I mean should I really have to drive round Bradford for over an hour looking for a bacon sandwich?

There has been a big whoo haa on facebook of late (Started by the BNP) about halaal meat. Being an out right atheist I personally don't have much of an issue with incoherent rambling being said before my grub is slaughtered however I do feel the way it is done (for the mass market) should be as swift and clean as possible. I feel it is totally idiotic to include the slaughter of you food into your belief system and frankly the only reason the procedure has been changed over the years is to make it more efficient. Lets face facts the only reason westerners no longer Just cut the throats of their food is that it is so much easier to stun and slaughter them in a controlled fashion.

All in all. If your going to let em in history has taught us that integration just will not happen on a large scale. People are just too different.

Personally I don't care if I offend anyone.

I have the greatest respect for other cultures,it is these differences that make the world a fascinating place.

However, when I travel I respect the LOCAL culture where ever possible. As an atheist this is rarely a problem for obvious reasons. If certain cultures believe for ecample that women are subservient to men;so be it, halal is another example.

Equally though, I expect the same in return.

If you don't like the rules/culture of the UK, just piss of back to where ever you came from (or whatever culture you are trying to belong to does). SIMPLE. If you don't like it in the UK, that means you chose the wrong country to live in. Tough sh1t.

BYE BYE, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I completely agree with the opinion clivehorridge has expressed.
Generalizations usually steer into racist direction.

Incidentally, a few weeks ago I spoke with a Yugoslavian couple, friends of mine, that moved to London two or three years ago. They quickly found jobs that suit their education and training (before, they couldn't find a suitable job in their home country, for 15 years they have been working a little here and there, underpaid and felt exploited). Now they earn twice as much as they could at home (still low for British standards, but they are more than satisfied), they say they can work and live now.
But ... They met many other UK residents with Yugoslav origin (many have come to UK during the Balkan wars as refugees) and they say that they don't want to socialize with them, as they found them ... lazy ... unwilling to adapt ... only searching for opportunities to exploit the social benefits the state offers ... etc. So this is the opinion of the Yugoslav expat on other Yugoslav expats. Are my friends racists? I wouldn't say so. But they clearly said that most foreigners just don't want to adapt.
My friends spoke reasonably good English before even considering moving to UK and after they made the decision, they took additional English lessons for few months before departure.

If you live as a foreigner in another country, you are morally obliged to do your best to adapt.

Chris,

Why is it your problem if you offend someone? It's them that's offended, not you.

Some idiot saying "get rid of all the white kids" had no issue offending people.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I completely agree with the opinion clivehorridge has expressed.
Generalizations usually steer into racist direction.

Incidentally, a few weeks ago I spoke with a Yugoslavian couple, friends of mine, that moved to London two or three years ago. They quickly found jobs that suit their education and training (before, they couldn't find a suitable job in their home country, for 15 years they have been working a little here and there, underpaid and felt exploited). Now they earn twice as much as they could at home (still low for British standards, but they are more than satisfied), they say they can work and live now.
But ... They met many other UK residents with Yugoslav origin (many have come to UK during the Balkan wars as refugees) and they say that they don't want to socialize with them, as they found them ... lazy ... unwilling to adapt ... only searching for opportunities to exploit the social benefits the state offers ... etc. So this is the opinion of the Yugoslav expat on other Yugoslav expats. Are my friends racists? I wouldn't say so. But they clearly said that most foreigners just don't want to adapt.
My friends spoke reasonably good English before even considering moving to UK and after they made the decision, they took additional English lessons for few months before departure.

If you live as a foreigner in another country, you are morally obliged to do your best to adapt.
Your friends are the ones we would welcome here with open arms, but their experience shows there are not too many of that sort.

To clarify my point

I am against open immigration. I believe people should be welcomed to this country if they have something positive to contribute (at the last count 16% of NHS dentists were polish)

If I were to live in a foreign country, I would expect to abide by the customs, culture and values of that country, it's only polite to do so.

If you live in this country, learn the language. I would expect to do the same if I moved to your country.

I strongly object to people coming to this country to commit crime, scrounge of the state or make free use of the NHS.

Many of these people come to this country and enrich our society and make a valuable contribution. Take an historical example of the indian immigration in the post war years. Now, think of the jobs you would associate with indians. Doctor, taxi driver, corner shop owner, restaurant owner. All jobs that require a serious work ethic and commitment. Most of the eastern europeans that I know work extremely hard and make a very important contribution to this country, but I also come across many in my work who are drunken drains on the resource of this country and should be sent back.

What I am against though, and what really concerns me and was the point of my original post, is the demonisation of muslims and eastern europeans by the gutter press in hysterical articles which seldom have any real basis in fact and do little to resolve the problem, fueling the fires of hatred of the missguided, ill educated or just downright stupid. If you take even a superficial look at history, you will see that this is exactly the behaviour that went on in Germany in the 1930s and directly led to the atrocities later commited against many races (not just the jews). There have been many many other examples in the post war years where such demonisation of entire ethnic groups has led to mass extermination and the ill judged, ill researched, inaccurate rantings of the press only serve to increase the possibility of this type of behaviour in this country, and I don't want my wife, who is eastern european and speaks better english than most english people to be afraid of living in a country I love and spent 23 years of my life training to defend.

To clarify my point

What I am against though, and what really concerns me and was the point of my original post, is the demonisation of muslims and eastern europeans by the gutter press in hysterical articles which seldom have any real basis in fact and do little to resolve the problem, fueling the fires of hatred of the missguided, ill educated or just downright stupid. If you take even a superficial look at history, you will see that this is exactly the behaviour that went on in Germany in the 1930s and directly led to the atrocities later commited against many races (not just the jews). There have been many many other examples in the post war years where such demonisation of entire ethnic groups has led to mass extermination and the ill judged, ill researched, inaccurate rantings of the press only serve to increase the possibility of this type of behaviour in this country, and I don't want my wife, who is eastern european and speaks better english than most english people to be afraid of living in a country I love and spent 23 years of my life training to defend.

Well said Moggy, it's a great danger that the fascist approach will catch on to the extent that the BNP would gain ground. We have to learn from the mistakes made in history.

Back