Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does anyone have the 105 Series (not the 100 Series) Land Cruiser service manuals?

Kileni

The 100 Series and 105 Series have different motors (among other things), so surely they have different service manuals.

Can anyone help me find the 105 Series manuals?

Thanks!

The LCOOL site may give a better chance. Not many 105s in UK. Having said that the 100 manuals will cover 80% of a 105 and 80 series manuals will probably cover much of the remainder. It may be easiest to pick the manual that fits the parts that you have principal differences being the SFA.

The LCOOL site can be found here....you will see that they recognise the key differences between 100 and 105

http://www.lcool.org/technical/100_series/100_series_technical.htm

The 100 Series and 105 Series have different motors (among other things), so surely they have different service manuals.

Can anyone help me find the 105 Series manuals?

Thanks!

Assuming you have a 1HZ diesel engine you will find this on 80 Series too

Gregory's & Haynes do one 1989 - 2007 , 78,79,100,105 series Petrol & Diesel , got'em both meself , dae both da same and yes buy'em online .
thumbup.gif

That Haynes book is not worth buying.
It's incomplete, inaccurate, misleading and in some cases incorrect.
I regret buying it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That Haynes book is not worth buying.
It's incomplete, inaccurate, misleading and in some cases incorrect.
I regret buying it.

I just bought the Haynes manual as it seems to be the only one available here in Oz. What do you suggest and how to get it please

FSM, aka Factory Service Manual, from a t0yota dealer. You may find it on fleabay as well. Did you check for tips on lcool (Oz cruiser forum)?

I got the manuals sent via CD which I purchased from eBay .Not sure how I can share it with everyone .

Back