Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Door Replacement 2005 Land Cruiser will it match with 2000 LX470

Will the 2000 LX470 door fit on my 2005 Land Cruiser?

• Total voters

E Ramirez

Country Flag
united_states
My husband hit a moose in our 2005 Land Cruiser. The car is mostly fine, but needs a new door. We have been told that Toyota is not making a new door for our LC, so we are looking for used options. We have found a door from a 2000 LX 470, does anyone know if we can use this door? Will it actually bolt on and close? Thanks for any insights.

My husband hit a moose in our 2005 Land Cruiser. The car is mostly fine, but needs a new door. We have been told that Toyota is not making a new door for our LC, so we are looking for used options. We have found a door from a 2000 LX 470, does anyone know if we can use this door? Will it actually bolt on and close? Thanks for any insights.
Hi,

I think it will fit, and I think the door is still available from Toyota, well at least I know it's available from https://partsouq.com at the moment Hope this helps, Good Luck.
upload_2019-12-6_8-36-10.png

I see you got a good answer over at the US forum, where they are more used to the LX version. So it looks like the door will will fit, but that the outer panel may have a different profile for attaching outer cladding. You need to see the two of them side by side -- or someone who has done the job before could tell us how much work it is to make it look OK.

Back