Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

drop slides

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Hi guys, anyone got a fridge drop slide for sale - needs a tray of 715 x 455mm, alternatively, any ideas where to get one?

Cheers
Steve

There pretty expensive so most avoid them to my knowledge but when I looked last they were around £300 plus.

tuff trek has them for.....
  • MEDIUM (50L plus) - £665
  • + delivery..........
Eezi-Awn K9 – Fridge Drop Slide
£624.96

I am surprised they are that expensive - 300 is OK in comparison

Looks like the slope just got megasaurusly slippier... :doh:

I am thinking of changing our set up - the Mega Saurus is just too high for the dogs to jump in (esp the old boy) - so we will set up the cruiser for weekends away, fridge in the boot, along with some wolf boxes, and dogs can sit in rear passenger seat (with cover). for a 'grand tour', we will use the trailer, for extra storage. The James Baroud tent will sit on top of the car full time, rather than the trailer. We have 40l of water (H&C) in the truck - we can carry loads more in the trailer if we need to.
:)
Also, I have a bike rally to go to in May - so Dawn can drive Mega Saurus to the campsite and I can ride the bike, this way I sleep well in a proper 'heated' tent and have BBQ etc and Dawn can drive Truck there (not allowed trailer as not on Licence cos of the weight of it) and we can have a laugh with our biker chums :)

I've a spare fridge slide but it's not a drop slide I'm afraid.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
tuff trek has them for.....
  • MEDIUM (50L plus) - £665
  • + delivery..........
Eezi-Awn K9 – Fridge Drop Slide
£624.96

I am surprised they are that expensive - 300 is OK in comparison

Yes my mistake I think I was confusing the price with the normal slides so double ouch. Sorry :doh:

You can also use this, lighter and cheaper:laughing:
silla-plegable-pequena.jpg

Originally I had a MSA drop slide……… it worked well, just a bit heavy side and took up a fair bit of space.

Originally I had a MSA drop slide……… it worked well, just a bit heavy side and took up a fair bit of space.
I reckon there is just enough room under the shelf for my fridge and a slide :)

If I read this right Steve, this is because the dogs can’t get up into the back? If so, how about a folding dog ramp?

you can get 'tilt' slides, there a bit cheeper

If I read this right Steve, this is because the dogs can’t get up into the back? If so, how about a folding dog ramp?
Well sort of, but not only if you see what I mean. We have been thinking about changing the set up with the trailer and camping. We would like to be able to shoot off for the weekend occasionally, (and Dawns license doesnt allow her to drive with the weighty trailer behind ) without having to take the trailer with us - as the truck has water and electric on board, there is no need to take the trailer, esp if we throw the Baroud tent up on the rack and leave it there. If we were going on a longer holiday, then we would take the trailer with its extra storage etc. So, Fridge and a couple of wolf boxes in the back, dogs in the middle and every one is a winner.......there is also a platform that came with truck and 4 bolts later the rear seats are out and platform in, this would give them a bit more room to snooze :)

The MSA one for my size fridge is around 800$ aus without any postage! so around 550 + postage and tax €

Back