Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

двигатель 1hd-fte в место 1hd-t

iurie

Доброво дня всем!
Ребята помогите подключить ЕБУ двигателя фте на 80 вместо 1hd-t. Если есть електрическая схема что куда подключить, какие блоки нужны . Блогадарю

"hd-fte engine in place 1hd-t"

Dobrova day to all!
Guys help connect f!ck engine Delft on 80 instead 1hd-t. If there Electric circuit that connect to which blocks are needed. Blogadaryu

There you go then!! Hmmm - need to embed auto-Google translate I guess :lol:

As to the subject - I guess a perk at the FSM and wiring diagram would help?

Russian ?

Amount of day to all!
Guys help me connect the engine to the 80 FTE FCUK instead 1hd-t. If there is an electric circuit that where plug which blocks are needed. Blogadarû

Gra.
ps, I think we should just delete this whole thread,
I guess the OP is perhaps the swearing on forum, type of person.
Do we need ?

Marches in on post 1, swearing and asking help?

Last edited:
That's a bit harsh Gra considering he has asked a genuine question...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Russian ?

Amount of day to all!
Guys help me connect the engine to the 80 FTE FCUK instead 1hd-t. If there is an electric circuit that where plug which blocks are needed. Blogadarû

Gra.
ps, I think we should just delete this whole thread,
I guess the OP is perhaps the swearing on forum, type of person.
Do we need ?

Marches in on post 1, swearing and asking help?

Well Gra he did wish us an "amount of day" which is very polite and maybe FCUK is a "please" in Russian...:whistle:

Important thing is does anyone know the answer to the question?

or more importantly, does anyone know the question... :icon-confused:

I think we should go easy.

Were a good bunch of people on here and i wouldnt like to try comunicate with spanish,russian or any other countrys forums. Dont think its fair to put people off trying to use here.

The Russian text reads as follows:

"Good day to everyne. Please help me connect 'EBU' FTE engine on 80 instead of 1HDT. Maybe someone has a circuit diagram that shows what needs to be connected, what blocks needed. Thank you." - translated by a Russian speaker/interpreter.

I dont know what the EBU is but hazzard a guess that he might be referring to ECU

No swear words in there. In fact I would say very polite. Google seems to have got confused by the 'EBU' FTE bit.

:clap: Reinhard

All that is needed is a 12v feed to the fuel pump from the ignition. Power from the batteries as it is on the 1hdt and fuel and it shouls run. You may get engine management light come on. Just pull the bulb out.

Anyone correct me if im wrong. The fte isnt the petrol engine is it? :think: I get confused with all these.

Gary, Gra, see at the bottom of the page, there is an auto-translate. ;) We're international and multilingual baby!

The pump on the FTE is controlled by an ECU Karl so there are data bus connections and all sorts just to get the still mostly mechanical pump to squirt fuel in :icon-cry: There is a guy on lcool, thrashlux I think, who does wiring looms for conversions like this but it'll take a lot of head scratching.

iurie, try www.mudtoys.com/manuals/100/oewd.pdf for wiring diagrams.

So the Fte is the 100 series engine then Jon. Got to be easier to fit the 24v manual pump to it and swap the injectors then.

So the Fte is the 100 series engine then Jon. Got to be easier to fit the 24v manual pump to it and swap the injectors then.
Don't think it's that simple Karl, I think you need the timing gears and casing to go with the pump. Possible but not just a pump swap job which is a shame.

What a smooth ride we're getting from such a bumpy start...

Well done guys for sorting that one out, or at least getting Iurie on his/her way. Proud of you! :clap:

Back