Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

electric aerial

markthespark

Country Flag
uk
Hi,

I have an issue with the electric aerial on my LC 4.7. It is currently extended and when I turn off the radio it drops about an inch but no more. if I try and use the button on the dash, the relay clicks for about a second and then releases. if I try again nothing happens. i cant seem to get the aerial to do anything really.

any ideas would be welcome.

thanks in advance

Hi,
I have an issue with the electric aerial on my LC 4.7. It is currently extended and when I turn off the radio it drops about an inch but no more. if I try and use the button on the dash, the relay clicks for about a second and then releases. if I try again nothing happens. i cant seem to get the aerial to do anything really.
It often gets stuck in the winter -- needs cleaning and lubing -- weapon oil (is that what it's called in your area of the globe?) is good, lasts long.

To help it move, you can push or pull together with the motor. There is a delay of about one sec from turning on or off the radio until it starts moving, so there is time to move your arm in and out of the car.

It often gets stuck in the winter -- needs cleaning and lubing -- weapon oil (is that what it's called in your area of the globe?) is good, lasts long.

To help it move, you can push or pull together with the motor. There is a delay of about one sec from turning on or off the radio until it starts moving, so there is time to move your arm in and out of the car.

Nice one.
I'll give it ago and report back.

Back