Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

End of diesel overland travelling in Europe.

And me. How much can we trust these reports anyway.

The government are accountable to no one, that is fact, and have free reign to suppress/control everything, which is what their intention is with us, in conjunction with WEF. Jog on !
Jesus, how far am I going off topic now ? Apologies to OP.

less ICE vehicles in a city will cause less pollution. like it or not this is just a fact.
just as banning house coal fires vastly improved air quality after the 1956 clean air act.

They ain't banning ICE vehicles , makes no difference at all to those driving Rolls-Royce and Ferrari . Forcing the lower classes to walk is what they are doing because its better for rich people if they don't have to share infrastructure with commoners .

Last edited:
less ICE vehicles in a city will cause less pollution. like it or not this is just a fact.

Is it that simple though in practice? If they used to move freely, but now they're all stuck in traffic, the pollution will surely be more concentrated. Plus all these LTN's just seem to move the problem from one place to another, and cause more bottlenecks - more standing cars belching out shite.

They ain't banning ICE vehicles , makes no difference at all to those driving Rolls-Royce and Ferrari . Forcing the lower classes to walk is what they are doing because its better for rich people if they don't have to share infrastructure with commoners .

+1

Less ICE vehicles in a city do cause less pollution in city centres but the crackpot schemes that have been passed for Oxford and Canterbury for starters, where without incurring a fine or buying a permit, you have to exit your officially segmented area, go around the outside, and re nter where you want to be, just moving the pollution around, that doesn't stay outside behind an invisible barrier.
That just causes more fuel consumption (more revenue for gubberment) and even more pollution with indirect vehicle movements and more of them.
If you want to visit granny 4 miles away, you may have to do 15 to get there in theory.
Whatever schemes are implemented, they sure lack logic or logistics, which don't matter, as we ultimately pay for it in every way in the end.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well it seems that in the Bristol pay per yard not getting anywhere scam I can drive me 100 with no money paid as I'm a blue badge user for those of you who have a blue badge have a look for the information regarding excemption rules and I'm just starting a get anywhere without paying the charge with my blue badge for a considerable fee plus expenses plus all the Costa lot lattes I can drink drop us a message for this service cheers steve

Just in case it's handy:

Simple solution is to just stay the hell out of the EU.

My 80 will be in Armenia in July, and heading into Rusiia in September. It wont be back in Euroweenie land again for a couple of years, I'll just skip in and out of the Customs Union once in every 12 months and have a nice truck for unlimited trips in Russia and Central Asia fo the indefinate future.

I've a 12HT HJ61 on the way back from OZ to Ireland to replace it as my farm/tow vehicle, thats I'll ultimately do a rolling restoration on, but won't have to tax or MOT/NCT after doing it once because of the age. The only way to treat the scam system, is to beat it.

Simple solution is to just stay the hell out of the EU.

My 80 will be in Armenia in July, and heading into Rusiia in September. It wont be back in Euroweenie land again for a couple of years, I'll just skip in and out of the Customs Union once in every 12 months and have a nice truck for unlimited trips in Russia and Central Asia fo the indefinate future.

I've a 12HT HJ61 on the way back from OZ to Ireland to replace it as my farm/tow vehicle, thats I'll ultimately do a rolling restoration on, but won't have to tax or MOT/NCT after doing it once because of the age. The only way to treat the scam system, is to beat it.
good post.

Back