End of diesel overland travelling in Europe.

MetalDonkey Jul 21, 2018

1. Dave 2000

Dave 2000 Well-Known Member Supporter I am in spain

Map
    Unless anyone has not realised it yet, this is all about money, nothing else.

Just veering a little of topic but ultimately proving a point, many years ago lengths of the A13 into London went through major upgrades, some bridges were knocked down and replaced with underpasses or if you like another bridge just upside down. I had been asked to deliver some aggregate during the construction , it was to be used as foundations for the multiple speed cameras to be installed, for fun I pointed out to the banksman that cameras were only to be installed where certain parameters had been met i.e. X amount of accidents ect. He laughed......'Oh trust me, you can be sure statistics have already been drawn up"!

I have other examples but that is just one to think about.

Just face it, whinge as much as you like if it makes you feel better, but unless you are a influential giant in the business world.......YOU WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD!

Regards

Dave

2. StarCruiser

StarCruiser Well-Known Member Supporter Guru I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    :text-goodpost:

Yep, the motorist is an easy target.

Chas likes this.
  3. moggy1968

moggy1968 Well-Known Member

Map