Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

England vs South Africa

Tommo&Claire

Garage
So, money where your mouth is time then......

Based on last two weeks performance, predictions???

Perversely, I am more optimistic of SA chances after that disgraceful effort against the Jocks... We seem to be without a gameplan and now that we've lost, there should be motivation to identify what works for us and stick to it. It seems obvious to us spectators but apparently the coaching staff see it differently..

Going to be very close vs England I reckon, like I've maintained all along :mrgreen: Less than 10 pts in it, so SA by 9 :violence-swords:

Great question... they both played pretty shite today...

It could be one of the best games ever... or it could be more fun to stand in the rain and count the drops...

It will be very interesting

So what was it then?? I've been out on the boonies all weekend...

Italy 14 - 32 Australia
England 26 - 13 Samoa
Scotland 21 - 17 South Africa
France 15 - 9 Argentina
Ireland 18 - 38 New Zealand

My god is it going to be close between England and the Boks!!

And from my previous question, my next should probably be 'what game are they playing?' :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
And from my previous question, my next should probably be 'what game are they playing?' :doh:

The only game worth playing....... Rugby Union!!

:lol: Yeah, I did know that really (honest...) it was just I thought the Blokes vs Boks match had been played on Saturday just - I didn't realise it was next weekend... :oops:

Real one will be at Lincomb next - bring your scrum cap :lol:

Boks to win, I hope, by 5 I think ...

I will be wearing my lucky rugby shirt so you don't stand a chance :snooty:

Gary Stockton said:
Real one will be at Lincomb next - bring your scrum cap
Its been a while since I played that silly game with odd shaped balls - fortunately, I have since cured that predicament so am all but ready for a return :twisted:

Shocking that my first post on your forum would be rugby related rather than Cruiser :oops: , but anyway, describe it as withdrawal symptoms. I've been stuck in Papua for the past 5 weeks, and have missed all the rugby :cry: what's more, I will be missing the last two games too :cry:

Seeing only the results is not much fun, here they don't even show highlights. So I envy all of you, and hope the Boks get their stuff together and win the last two :thumbup:

Have you tried logging onto an omline radio station for live news, i know its an english one but Radio 5 live is quite good.

Andrew Prince said:
Going to be very close vs England I reckon, like I've maintained all along :mrgreen: Less than 10 pts in it, so SA by 9 :violence-swords:
Ok, I was wrong - the game wasn't close but I got the margin near enough :whistle:

The Boks surprised me and played really well - England were a bit flat compared to their performance against Aus. A good game overall I thought. Time for a celebratory beverage or two, methinks :obscene-drinkingcheers:

What an unexpected surprise. The margin was a little flattering to the English side.

Back