Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Enough is enough

Just reread the above and have often had trouble with dunces using their cars like bullets into mini roundabouts and then blame whoever is on them when they T bone them. Even if it is clear to your right you are supposed to slow down for a give way sign.

Frank

We still have the give way to mad old guys in their 'sans permis' cars coming from the right over here. You could be trundling along minding your own, when, suddenly from behind the bushes, out pops a car doing 50km/hr from a farm track onto the main road!!!!! Its his right of way......Whenever you see an 'X' in a triangle, be prepared for the worst!
In the 10 years I have lived here I am still amazed at Roundabouts. Typically, drive onto r/b without really looking, keep r/h indicator on, pass the 1st, 2nd exits and chose the third, but stay in the outer lane all the way around!

Fingers crossed should pick up the L/C on Thursday morning from Luton, drive to Ruislip for a funeral, drive to tunnel and home again Thursday night, arriving about 3-4am Friday morning :( Will have to experience English driving, the M1 & M25, all the wrong side of the road and the car and with an Auto box that I have not used for 15 years, in a strange car! Wish me luck!!!!
Steve

Oh my God, that's awful news John, all my sympathy mate to you and your missus.

Indeed, terrible - lost Mum in law a few years ago after a 30 year battle. Bon Courage and best wishes to all.
Steve

Back