Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ever wondered what Toyota Stockholders Gibraltar do?

But as far as I am aware they don't supply private individuals in the UK unfortunately. They only supply NGO's etc.

(although I could very well be wrong)

But as far as I am aware they don't supply private individuals in the UK unfortunately. They only supply NGO's etc.

(although I could very well be wrong)
You are correct. TGS only sell to NGO, GO, UN etc for use outside Europe. All the J7’s they sell are 1HZ engines for the use. They have been doing this for very many years. They are not a dealer as per the video as far as I am aware but a direct Toyota operation.

Interestingly, for fun you can put a 70 series in your ‘cart’ on the Oxfam supplies website…:p (but you can’t actually buy it unless you hit the same criteria above)

Vehicle, 4 Wheel Drive Hard Top, 3 door 13 seat - Oxfam Supply Centre - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

My 105 came from TGS ( I have the invoice and all the docs that go with it ). As @Gr8Yota said they only sell to specific named entities, not even all NGO or large humanitarian operations qualify - and they do it with low margins, lots of spares and very bespoke offerings.

There is some legal something something that they operate within making them not a dealer, but a reseller of sorts. Vehicles sold by them do not qualify for warranty and free services etc at the high street Toyota dealers.

Btw, we know if them because of where we are - but they are not the only ones Ford and Mercedes have similar operations.

Back