Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

Continuing the snowy theme, leaving the visitor centre near Ponterwyd in Wales just before x-mas 2010:

IMG_1688.JPG

That's a lovely pic Jon, BTW that one of me in the big puddle on Salisbury Plain was taken by you :thumbup:

Ooh Lorin, I know that spot well!

Not only was that pic before Christmas Jon - it was before a LOT of things if I recall..

Quite memorable for more than the obvious one of the idyllic setting. Oh and the night before for a few of us who made it to base camp early.

P1013840.jpg

I have other pictures, but as we all agreed that night, what happens in the forest stays in the forest, eh lads. Obviously we had to tell Karl's Nan 'cos she worries about him.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
Not only was that pic before Christmas Jon - it was before a LOT of things if I recall..

Indeed, one unfortunate truck that had to be flat-bedded by the AA on the day :( And the bill that followed was hardly the nicest gift from Santa. :roll: Never mind. All down to experience. Onwards and upwards .... errr .... yes .... that was what I was trying to do at the time.

Still, bring on the snow. We'll take it on.

Head for the hills ....

DSC_7437.jpg

... without snow :lol:

Morocco - Ait Hani to Tizi n Ouano

Loving the thread guys, great pics. Not an off road one but makes me long for the next continental trip.

309176_10150427163778574_764873573_10948566_1841077_n.jpg

Cossack said:
BTW that one of me in the big puddle on Salisbury Plain was taken by you :thumbup:
About 11:57am on 25/11/2007 at SU0158044534 :)

Chris said:
Wasn't going to mention those other things :lol:

TonyP said:
I like that Jon!
I like the one looking the other way even more, there's no cruiser in the pic but I know it's just behind the camera and get a good look at the snow that caused so much trouble. Might have to break the rules tomorrow :shifty:

Looking the other way, Landcruiser is right behind the camera :) The slope that I gather caused some fun and games :mrgreen:

IMG_1686.JPG

3/5/2011

Morocco - Roughly N31 58.534 W5 34.376

IMG_1366.jpg

Back