Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

Fording at Iver Buckinghamshire, nice bow wave :thumbup: the other side of that island to the right of the picture the water was over the bonnet, deepest I've ever been . . . . yet :think:

FordingatIver-1-1.jpg

ignat said:
3/5/2011

Morocco - Roughly N31 58.534 W5 34.376

IMG_1366.jpg

ah,yes. I know that road. Must be one of the best in Morocco. Spectacular scenery. I did it twice.

This is just further along the road:

DSC_7505.jpg

That day cost me an alternater and winch rebuild, but well worth it :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Right, no bloomin scenery in this one! Some of us have only been as far as Kent, so it's not fair. Anyone want to see Kent? See, thought not.

P1014022.jpg

Chris

Chris said:
Right, no bloomin scenery in this one! Some of us have only been as far as Kent, so it's not fair. Anyone want to see Kent? See, thought not.

P1014022.jpg

Chris

What do you mean, no scenery? What do you call that great big bit metal object that fills most of the pic? That is scenery!! Proper bloke scenery. Lots of big blokes on here spend hours gazing at that sort of scenery. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SpinDrift said:
ignat said:
3/5/2011

Morocco - Roughly N31 58.534 W5 34.376

IMG_1366.jpg

ah,yes. I know that road. Must be one of the best in Morocco. Spectacular scenery. I did it twice.

This is just further along the road:

DSC_7505.jpg

i think... this is the same road...

IMG_1552.jpg

SpinDrift said:
Chris said:

P1014022.jpg

Chris

What do you mean, no scenery? What do you call that great big bit metal object that fills most of the pic? That is scenery!! Proper bloke scenery. Lots of big blokes on here spend hours gazing at that sort of scenery. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a shame about the landfill to the right

Chris Green90 said:
SpinDrift said:
Chris said:

P1014022.jpg

Chris

Just a shame about the landfill to the right

Yes, I was going to say something about that but restrained myself :)

I was going to, then decided not to, then on my way out this morning some plonker in a disco started giving me loads, so I thought why not

Chris said:
Not only was that pic before Christmas Jon - it was before a LOT of things if I recall..

Quite memorable for more than the obvious one of the idyllic setting. Oh and the night before for a few of us who made it to base camp early.

P1013840.jpg

I have other pictures, but as we all agreed that night, what happens in the forest stays in the forest, eh lads. Obviously we had to tell Karl's Nan 'cos she worries about him.

Chris

Leave me and my nan out of it chris. As long as i wear my hat thats all shes bothered about lol

One of the best weekends i have done so far!

South East of Zagora looking towards Algeria which is about 10 miles from here.

1009115604_zDid4-XL.jpg

Yes, that is nice. Hope to be there again soon, real soon ...

MS6 i believe Paul?

if it is, i loved the smooth surface in the bottom of that valley, after such a rocky descent

this is also on MS6

IMG_1599.jpg

Back