Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhaust

MarcoC

Country Flag
romania
hello, I have a question, do you have any idea where I could find a diagram of the exhaust from the engine exit to the end.
Because I would like to change it completely and I would like to tell you how to dismantle it.
Or if there is somewhere a Video Clip with this.
Thank you.

hello, I have a question, do you have any idea where I could find a diagram of the exhaust from the engine exit to the end.
Because I would like to change it completely and I would like to tell you how to dismantle it.
Or if there is somewhere a Video Clip with this.
Thank you.
Is this good enough?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719-210855~2.png
    Screenshot_20230719-210855~2.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 20
Thank you very much.
Yiu have any idea where the intake manifold is located? Where does the exhaust come from?
I'm new and I don't know much about mechanics, but I want to learn. :)

Thank you very much.
Yiu have any idea where the intake manifold is located? Where does the exhaust come from?
I'm new and I don't know much about mechanics, but I want to learn. :)
The exhaust starts from the turbo.
It first starts with the downpipe which is not shown on the diagram, to the downpipe the full exhaust as shown in the diagram is connected.

I have made my own exhaust few months ago. You can have a look at my posts that i made about it on this forum. "DYI exhaust + downpipe'.

I watched it now, it looks great, do you have a video with the sound? Is it legal? :D

I watched it now, it looks great, do you have a video with the sound? Is it legal? :D
I do not have a video of it yet, ill try and make one this weekend.
It is very loud, i like the sound of it just not on the highway where there is alot of drone coming in the cabin...i will be fitting a "no drone" damper in the future. definitely not legal in my country (Belgium)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I do not have a video of it yet, ill try and make one this weekend.
It is very loud, i like the sound of it just not on the highway where there is alot of drone coming in the cabin...i will be fitting a "no drone" damper in the future. definitely not legal in my country (Belgium)

I would be curious to see how it sounds.
You don't had any problems with the police so far?

Back