Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fancy a DAB ?

But order the extra mag mount kinetic aerial too. 100% solid reception. Planet Rock all day (other stations are apparently available, but mostly shite)

Or go with the in dash Sonichi from Halfwits. £139 gives you bluetooth, phone, USB, SD card, 3.5mm jack - it's awesome.

(coverage may vary, disappointment may apply if you live in Scotland)

Chris

Ah!, but I hear everyone ask, will it pick up Classic FM? :think:

Got the Sonichi Chris has and it's great! Very happy with it. Biggest feature list, £130 at Halfords and build quality is very good
Can't go wrong..

To show non bias, I bought a Sony recently as well and it's good too, but lacks the feature list of the Sonichi - even the fanciest one still hasn't got DAB

Didn't seem to be able to find Radio 1 on DAB for Jess to listen to on a mini hifi we have, only Radio 1 Extra which isn't the same. Is that just because I didn't look hard enough or is that the way it is?

Sorry Jon, only EVER tuned to Planet Rock. I have 3 DABs and as far as I know that is the only station they will pick up. Radio 1? Sounds simply awful.

Chris

PS pretty sure it's on DAB Jon. as are 2, 3 and 4.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I only ever have the radio on for Jess, I would rather choose the music myself otherwise. I tried planet rock a couple of times and it's a bit soft for my tastes.

Back