Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

feck!

goodoldboy said:
ive been a coventry city fan (for my sins) for the best part of 35 years
That's at least 3 fans they've got then :lol: (runs in our family).

Job done ,back in the private sector & goodbye to the land rover, or "that bloody land rover " as its known here.So after nearly 5 months & 8000 kms what is the verdict you ask? Surprisingly it did'nt break down although an annoying rattle was solved by removing the socket that someone had left in the engine bay.Off road it was surprisingly good , on Michelin lattitudes it came through some pretty bad stuff where i fear that a LC on similar tyres,would need rear diff lock.The engine is a gem , loads of power all through the rev range but this is spoilt by a rubbish gear change , almost impossible to change up quickly without a bang/thump as the clutch engages. Ergonomics? build quality?not words that are recognised in Solihull i fear.the cramped driving position meant that i was unable to drive it for nearly a month whilst i was suffering from sciatica.crap door seals ment frozen legs for the rear passengers.Why do people buy them? the vast majority of people seem to think that a landy is the best 4x4 , a triumph of marketing over reallity

Back