Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally bought one!

Lewis07

Take delivery today of a 2006 LC4. Pick it up this afternoon and can't wait. Hope to be an active forum member going forward. :icon-biggrin:

Hello Lewis,

I can almost see the grin on your face from here.

Gra.

Pics, Pics, Pics... common it's been over 12hrs already.

Oh and welcome

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks chaps. Pictures later this morning I promise. Driving it back from the dealer and out and about last night I can't believe how quiet the car is. OK, so my other vehicles are Land Rovers but even so... I think it's quieter than a coupel of Disco 3's Ive owned and not that far off a D4. Hope I don't get flamed for mentioning LR's on here. :whistle:

IMG-20121117-00040.jpg

IMG-20121117-00041.jpg

TunbridgeWells-20121117-00047.jpg

IMG-20121117-00044.jpg

Here you go Lewis,,,

TunbridgeWells-20121117-00045.jpg

IMG-20121117-00041.jpg

Very nice
I thought Argenta was a much lighter colour silver?
Probably wrong as I normally am.

Gra.

Attachments

• LC.jpg
    LC.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Yeah, why is it so clean. ?
You have had it a week already ?

I thought this was Argenta silver?
LandCruisersnorkel.jpg

Gra.

Yeah, why is it so clean. ?
You have had it a week already ?

I thought this was Argenta silver?
LandCruisersnorkel.jpg

Gra.

Dealer probably had it down as the wrong colour. They advertised it as having black leather and it's actually grey! So what do you think the real Toyota colour is then? Only had it since Friday and it's dirty now don't worry. I fancy some bars and spots. Any recommendations?

Thanks chaps. Pictures later this morning I promise. Driving it back from the dealer and out and about last night I can't believe how quiet the car is. OK, so my other vehicles are Land Rovers but even so... I think it's quieter than a coupel of Disco 3's Ive owned and not that far off a D4. Hope I don't get flamed for mentioning LR's on here. :whistle:

I got rid of a D3 for my 120 series, the disco was a lot quieter, but a lot less reliable.

Very nice! :icon-biggrin:

May you have many happy miles!

They do drive very nice Lewis, as you have discovered.
I am sure for all but the most serious off roading, they can be made to be quite capable.
I like the reliability, and the fuel consumption,

Gra.

Back