Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally...

I wouldn't be so happy... your upholstered roller skate won't get you far in a snow drift :lol: :laughing-rolling:

Hands up who has a car that can be converted into a sled? No? Didn't think so.

If I put some bashplates on it, it would skate nicely.

Noooooooo!
I'm starting my new job in Cambridge on Monday morning!
Worst possible timing for the snow!

As some of you may be aware, I'm a Community First Responder for our local ambulance trust, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_first_responder.

They sent out this email to us today :)

Dear All

The Trust have recieved a report about adverse weather over the weekend. This may impact us increasing calls so you maybe busy. Thank you all in advance of any hours you are able to provide.

I know some of you have 4x4 vechicles that you are happy to use with the Trust. When you book on please let them know HEOC will be able to make note of this.

Please be careful if you are on call this weekend.

Many thanks for your hard work.

I'm logged on from 19:00Hrs this evening, right through to 18:00Hrs Sunday evening, bring it on :thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D

Re: Re: Finally...

paulm said:
Noooooooo!
I'm starting my new job in Cambridge on Monday morning!
Worst possible timing for the snow!
Unless new job is driving a snowplow. :mrgreen:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i want snow for sat/sun then a heatwave for monday morning is that too much to ask :lol:

Joe

Is there much interest in an outing to the Plain on Sunday if there's going to be snow around :?: Or is it irresponsible to suggest we head out on the roads for non-essential travel? :oops:

Well since a trip to the Plain is essential in a Cruiser i would say not!

I might be free on Sunday. Have to help boss-lady out tomorrow if there is snow as her 2WD is pointless.

Shall I bring the IQ? :mrgreen:

Keep me posted, my truck needs a run! Just gotta be back in time for cirque du soleil!

Gents, may I remind you that you have been looking at the English weather forecast. This obviously means you need to turn up at Salisbury with the BBQ, Bikini and Sunshades....Summer is here already :lol:

Anyone in the south-east getting snow yet? Anyone out near the Plain able to give us an idea of snow levels?

Well in Bristol its falling but not settling :cry:

It's settling on my Cruiser at Julian V's

418480_379732465375822_100000172151224_1788014_132959615_n.jpg

Started here around 6:30pm but pretty light. Already been for a drive around the neighbourhood :dance: Pity there's nothing to get too excited about.... YET!

About 1cm here, 2cm in the drifts. Took IQ out. Good fun. Last time I did a full hand brake turn was when I was 18. Never get bored of them. :cool:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Absolutely no snow in Bristol whatsoever :cry:

Shrewsbury Shropshire

No Snow and its 5.3c. Weather forecasters.................. Scare mungers

I even dug out the snow chains.

Its not fair we only had 50mm last year.

Its out turn give it back you southern shandy drinkers.

Mal

Back