Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First time Apple product owner

Red Oktober

Garage
Country Flag
uk
well it's the missus Ipad2 actually ... but i can see me playing on it a lot too ... :lol:

are there any bugs an stuff i need to watch out for .... ???

on the whole though this Ipad2 is actually quite good ... seeing as we've never had an apple product in the house

Bugs? Nah, not really. It's not like a computer n that sense really. Some fantastic apps though.
Tapatalk - to get the forum on, obviously

C

The only issue I've had with any of my apple products is when they get hot.
No bugs or virus. Just hardware running hot (mainly on MacBook with many programs running.

Had a go on my sisters ipad recently and it was excellent, also Which magazines top 3 recommended tablets were all apple.

I took the painful decision to spend hard earned on an iPad 4G, fabulous tool to operate and I'm thrilled with it. Sadly my 4 year old daughter is too, so I don't get my hands on it anymore, not till after bedtime anyway!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatapopozezxcvbn ,x. C. B. ypo

Popoiuytrewqasfdfghjklzxcvbnm,.==+123456789-/:;()£&@[[]

, Jim ,,
aszxcvfdesaweerqqwweqwertyuiojpadsdnb. U.uiiioooookkkkknnnnnnnn

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
PS
Does anyone know why I get all the gobbledygook at the end of my posts when using Tapatalk on the iPad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatapopozezxcvbn ,x. C. B. ypo

Popoiuytrewqasfdfghjklzxcvbnm,.==+123456789-/:;()£&@[[]

, Jim ,,
aszxcvfdesaweerqqwweqwertyuiojpadsdnb. U.uiiioooookkkkknnnnnnnn

must be an iPad special feature Clive :wtf: I'm glad ours is my daughters, no conflicts about who gets to use it as I hate it.

Check your settings, I'd guess you've got some additional cr8p in the signature box....

Check your settings, I'd guess you've got some additional cr8p in the signature box....

Well Justin, Thanks for your advice. I'm no IT expert and had trouble just getting used to the new website layout! I've got the signature set up in the forum settings and that appears to be OK at the bottom of postings from my laptop.

Don't know of any signature settings in the iPad though. That's a complete mystery to me...:icon-confused:

I've just changed my forum signature, and on the laptop post it looks ok.

This message is from the iPad and there's no visible text after the message when I press send...

Ha ha just found the settings button on the iPad... Looks like my 4 year old daughter has been there!

Thanks Justin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back