Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FOR SALE 5 x 255/85/16 BFG KM2's

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Time has come to sell the 255/85/16 BFG KM2's that I removed from off of Fiery before I sold her to Trevor's sister.

There are five tyres one was the spare and is unused with 14mm of tread and the other four are used with approximately 12mm of tread.

There are no significant side wall slashes or damage and there is some chuncking the some of the tread blocks, but nowt that would concern.

All five for just £450.00 :)

I'm happy to meet any prospective purchaser with the tyres either at J28 of the M25 (A12 Brentwood) or at the junction of the M11 & A120 Stansted or at the junction of the A12 & A14 Ipswitch (Toys 'R' Us roundabout) if this makes collection easier.

IMG_1314_zps73b87b33.jpg

IMG_1315_zps660477f5.jpg

IMG_1316_zps6b9f8aed.jpg

IMG_1317_zpsf5b5094b.jpg

IMG_1318_zpsc7cb1395.jpg

IMG_1319_zps6ba65f3c.jpg

IMG_1320_zps47be5022.jpg

IMG_1321_zps4a588ba7.jpg

IMG_1322_zpse78174b2.jpg

IMG_1323_zpsfe603c6c.jpg

IMG_1324_zps1db13487.jpg

Hi Steve, I'll take them subject to being able to cancel an order I placed today for new ones.

I'll go second dibs if it doesn't work out with Chas please.

Do they come with that 20p?

I've been able to cancel that order, how old are these tyres Steve? as in years not mileage.

Wow :shock: Was not expecting this level of interest :icon-biggrin:

I have received a text from another member today who has asked for this evening to consider the purchase of the tyres and as he registered his interest first he gets first dibs. Then it's yourself Chas and then you Trev.

I wish that I had two sets for sale! Ah, but I do in a way :) ;)

I'm going to be putting the five 285/75/16 BFG KM2's that are on the truck up for sale in a month or so. One is the spare and has never been used so will have 14mm of tread and four are used with about 10/11mm of tread depth. They are in very slightly more used condition compared to the 255's, but are still in very good condition with loads of life left in them. Going to be asking for similar monies, maybe a little less dependant on interest and the final assessment of condition and wear.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unregistering my interest, summats cropped up.

I have finally deserted the Cooper stable after many years and fitted the BFG 255/85/16's KM2's from Steve (well Julian V fitted them for me) :oops: first thing I noticed, maybe in my imagination :think: being that they are a true 33" as opposed to the Cooper 32" the truck is sitting 1/2" higher and I think that's noticeable from the driving seat.
The differential between the speedo and the GPS seems to be virtually unaffected, speedo 70mph GPS 68mph.
They also fill the wheel arches more pleasingly and are quieter on the road than the Coopers were. All that remains now is to get them in some mud. :icon-twisted:

1.jpg

2.jpg

So what rubber will Swampy be rolling on in the future Steve?? :whistle:

I'm pleased that you are happy with the BFG's Chas :) They always served me well in all kinds of conditions. It was a pleasure to meet up with you again so soon and talk complete nonsense :) ;)

So what rubber will Swampy be rolling on in the future Steve?? :whistle:
As soon as I get a chance I'll be ordering myself a set of ST Maxx's :) Then the 285 BFG's will be up for sale :)

Back