Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Forum web address stickers.

Howmanygoes

Country Flag
england
Ordered the forum web address as a vehicle sticker. There was a minimum order value so will have some spares. Only looking to recover costs. They are due to arrive Monday next week, think i will have 18 spare. Need to work out postage and if they can be folded before finalising price, but less than £5 posted in UK.

White text on clear background 80mmx400mm. Matt finish and strong adhesive on the rear.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Add name and quantity to list. First come first served. Happy to bring them to a meet or post.
Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2

Add name and quantity to list. First come first served. Happy to bring them to a meet or post.
Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2
Beijing Ballie x2

Can I have two please sort out the quids at next meeting ta steve

Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2
Beijing Ballie x2
Steve x2

Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2
Beijing Ballie x2
Steve x2
Raj x2

Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2
Beijing Ballie x2
Steve x2
Raj x2
Mick x2

Tony x2
Jacob x2
Andy x2
Beijing Ballie x2
Steve x2
Raj x2
Mick x2
Gary x 1

Happy to PayPal and post, or pick up, and if not enough that's fine, always late to the party!

After visiting the post office yesterday, I can't send these as a small letter due to thickness of the rolled sticker, despite their small size and weight. So the cheapest postage I can do is a 2nd class small parcel at £3.95. Which is a joke for what they are.

The stickers work out at £4.17 each.

Paypal OK. Please dm me your email address, the number you want, and if postage, the address to send them to. I will raise a payment request for you to complete.

@Gary Stockton there's still some left so you're OK.

Daft innit ?
As an aside, Crispin sends them out lightly folded in an envelope and never been any problems applying them.

Back