Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Foxwing KH spares or repairs

Looks just like mine did after it blew over the roof. As long as it doesn't go for too much, it's worth having to repair. BOAB stock all the bits and are available through Norwich Camping. New poles complete cost me about £100. Bit of an arse to drill out all the rivets and get it apart. But worth it given that mine was 30 seconds old when it got destroyed.

Over £200 on the auction now - how much are these new?

About 600 new I think. With all the poles etc but no side panels

feckin nora, I paid only a bit more than that for a fully functioning one from a top member on here!

One of the poles is badly bent and would need replacing. (it says that two are bent in the text) You can buy every single part of one of these and they have the hinge/eyes there but I would buy the pole complete. It's not worth faffing about buying a bare pole and swapping all the fittings, trust me. I think I'd just order two new poles. There's no bag, no poles, pegs or guys. At this money really all it's worth having it for it the awning material if yours is stuffed. Outside of that I'd say it was valueless. If it goes for the current £205 I am struggling to see it coming in cheaper than a new one. Plus all of the messing around to fix it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Agreed with that. Their comment about being unable to get the parts to repair it is a bit strange. Maybe it's been nicked from a dumpster???

Back