Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Latitude Group Buy

Sounds like a much more sensible solution, I will wait to see the outcome
From what I have read the ARB stuff is made in China anyway, wouldn't be at all surprised if it all comes out of the same factory ;)

Good news, cheers Gary.

Greg / Ian

I still want one of these if you're going to get any, I think they fit various LC's with gutters.

Very nice gallery steel, sturdy, ideal raid in 220 x 125 cm.
supplied with 8 lugs.

Its strength is related to mechanical 4-bar welded on the bottom frame.

This gallery is mounted on all vehicles equipped with gutters or fixing setup exact, what is the width of your véhiucle.

Its executive will allow you to tie your cargo easily.

Before it is cut and its deflector a maximum decrease its noise on the road.

Tip: 4 holes drilled at the front to set long-range and provided a bracket for attaching VHF, CB, or other ...

GALERIE_ACIER_GR_4afb57636a64e.jpg

Just to put a bit more info on what Gary has outlined.

Greg and I have talked it through and we have decided that it is a huge risk to buy unseen from China, especially the quantities we would be looking at. To this end we plan to visit China in January to actually see, touch, push and pull the products before we commit to purchase.

After much searching and many emails I think we have tracked down the factory that Freeways Latitude use for their products. The parts look identical. We have also found suppliers of roof tents, compressors, HID spotlights and allsorts of other goodies.

Now to the important part, price. Initial indications are we will be able to sell the Freeways Latitude type stuff at 20% below the Freeways list price for those in the group buy. This price would be on a collect from Greg in West Sussex basis. We can courier parts onto those of you who would prefer. This will obviously cost more but would be less than a courier from France. Greg can also fit parts if you would like, again at extra cost. Because you will be dealing with a UK company obviously there are no currency conversion costs for you to worry about either.

For those who are not part of the group buy, pricing will be a lot closer to Freeways list but with the advantage of dealing with a UK company.

I will post about winches in the winch group buy thread.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks for your support

Ian

Excellent effort guys :thumbup: I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Cheers,

Scott.

I have been watching and reading for sometime now on this and just ask that someone post a final date for those like me on the fence about a purchase as i would hate to miss out.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is it to late to be in on the group buy?..I am interested in a front winch bumper (ARB Style)without the chrome.more than happy to wait for Ian and Greg to do there trip before we all decide.

cheers gary

Ian Rubie said:
Now to the important part, price. Initial indications are we will be able to sell the Freeways Latitude type stuff at 20% below the Freeways list price for those in the group buy.
Sounds great, Ian :thumbup: Does this thread constitute the group buy, so we need to list what we want here? Or will you start a new thread closer to the time? Not that I'm impatient or anything :mrgreen:
But I think a winch and winch bar might look nice on my 80, especially as the bumper is a bit scuffed :whistle:

Cheers,

Andrew Prince said:
Sounds great, Ian :thumbup: Does this thread constitute the group buy, so we need to list what we want here? Or will you start a new thread closer to the time?
Thanks Andrew. If you have already registered interest with Gary then you are in, if not, PM me what you are after and I will add it.

We are currently getting paperwork together so we can apply for business visas. Once we have these we will book flights. We are hoping to travel around 10th January.

Cheers

Ian

Mike be worth chatting to Graham who seems to split his time between China and Warrington. He might be able to help you guys move things forwards as well. Always useful to have a friendly on the ground so to speak.

adrianr said:
Might be worth chatting to Graham

Thanks, Graham has already offered his help which has been gratefully accepted :thumbup:

Cheers

Ian

Would it be possible to post up a list to show who is on it and what they are interested in? I'm not sure if I am on the list or not??

yes I'll put together the full list as I have it as soon as possible - possibly this evening otherwise tomorrow :)

Some folk have PMd me requirements - if you have been in contact and you are not on the list or I have the details wrong, please let me know asap via PM.

Cheers

Please guys check this and let me have amendments asap - I think this is it now :)

• Gary Stockton LC120 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Gary Mead LC80 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Dave Docwra LC80 (1993) Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Dave Docwra LC80 (1993) Winch 4T5 complete ...
    Scott LC80 Twin spare wheel carrier
    Scott Aluminium Steering guard
    Matt LC95 (1997) Roof rack - steel gallery style with side rails
    Julian LC100 TD (1999) Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Trev LC120 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Trev LC120 Snorkel - like Safari Snorkel
    Crispin LC120 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Lorin LC80 TD Twin spare wheel carrier
    Paul LC80 TD Twin spare wheel carrier
    Andy Prince LC80 TD Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Brett Hurrell LC80 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate No chrome bar ...
    Fridayman LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Fridayman LC95 Snorkel - like Safari Snorkel

Kevin LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Matt LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Daniel (R Esterhuysen) LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate Plus rr and winch bar for a buddy?
    Joe LC95 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate
    Jim Pugh (Pugwash) LC80 Aluminium Steering Guard
    Warren Pfo LC100 Aluminium Steering Guard / Underbody protection plate
    Daniel LC95 Rear bumper
    Justin Elliott LC80 (1993) Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate

The 2nd grouping are 'maybes' I think??

Ian - I'll send you the spreadsheet...

Cheers

Can we choose colour?

I'll leave now ;)

Sent from TapaTalk

The ARB type winch bumper is a definate, the LC80 (1993) Winch 4T5 is not required, I will wait and see what is available from Ian.

Thanks.

LC80 Winch Bumper ARB style c/w fog lights and winch mounting plate

That's correct for me also Gary.

Back