Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Latitude Group Buy

Hmmm :think: those look pretty good prices if inclusive of VAT. Wonder how the transportation costs will look...

I think next is to get confirmed orders. I'll get validation of final costs and delivery lead times and feed back.

Those that want will need to put up the dish - I can't pay for it all, sorry :)

488 euros not bad if thats including taxes that works out about £410 if thats the price im game :thumbup:

Joe

at least if my missus plays with jags the l/c will be ok :lol:

Gary Stockton said:
OK - we have a response. I've popped a mail back to confirm whether these prices include VAT and / or shipping or if they're net prices.

6 – winch bumper for 80 serie 488€ and the similar one of ARB with fog lamp include 526€
8 - winch bumper for 80 serie (all are delivered with the stainless steel hoop) so same price 488€

Time to get your cash out boys 'n girls so I can try to firm this up and they can place their own orders - I'll check what the stock levels are as well....

Any other questions let me know - I want to know if the 120 bumper comes with the fog lights and winch mounting plate etc ...

Cheers
Cheers

Gary, I think I might have confused things with my earlier post, where I said the bumper I want is without the chrome hoop. :doh: I meant I didn't want the bumper with the chrome hoop.

I actually want Item 6, the ARB style for 526€. :thumbup:

Once you get the payment & shipping info back I've got the money ready & waiting.

I've have a mate looking for a bumper and a roof tent roof rack.

That makes it 2 bumpers ARB and a roof rack for a 95 colorado if the price is good.

Regards

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My lovely wife said that she would buy me the winch bumper for xmas and my birthday :) I'll have a 488 euro one please.

Gary, I have the same question on the 120 bumper but am ready to ahead with bumper and snorkel based around those prices.

fridayman said:
My lovely wife said that she would buy me the winch bumper for xmas and my birthday :) I'll have a 488 euro one please.

If the snorkel for the 95 is a similar price to the 120 snorkel, put me down for one of those too.

Hi, Is this the 526euro winch bumper?

http://www.freewayslattitude.com/access ... hdj80.html

Can not find a page with the whinch bumper with stainless steel hoop. can anyone advice.

Gary, Are you going to set up a Paypal account or do you want the money paid into a bank account once order is ready to be placed, I would like to help with the delivery & distribution of any equipment around the London area, if the order has to be delivered in bulk.

Thanks.

Thanks for all the offers of help folks - I haven't heard back from the freeways guys yet so will chase up tomorrow. I'll also discuss pmt with them, but suspect they would prefer one pmt from us, so maybe put dish to me via paypal and I can do one pmt? Open to suggestions ...

Cheers

Paypal might take a huge chunk of the fees Gary. Maybe bank transfer would be better. If we looking at a few grand for the purchase...

On another note, from this thread: home made Bull bar
After May 2007 fitting bull bars and a-bars became illegal. Even by fitting a winch bumper without a winch is not allowed. If a winch bumper has a winch fitted then it is classed as a tool as is allowed....go figure :roll:

That really scares me. How the hell am I going to get approval for a winch from the minister of finance??? :mrgreen:

Crispin said:
That really scares me. How the hell am I going to get approval for a winch from the minister of finance??? :mrgreen:

Probably best to fit the safety bar first and then consult with the minister on possible penalties for non-compliance with regulatory issues pertaining to said safety equipment.

No other choice. In for a penny, in for a pound :D Would not want to do anything against the law..... :snooty:

Crispin said:
Paypal might take a huge chunk of the fees Gary. Maybe bank transfer would be better. If we looking at a few grand for the purchase...

On another note, from this thread: home made Bull bar
After May 2007 fitting bull bars and a-bars became illegal. Even by fitting a winch bumper without a winch is not allowed. If a winch bumper has a winch fitted then it is classed as a tool as is allowed....go figure :roll:

but its not illegal to have a-bars and bull bars which were fitted prior to 2007!

Looking into the payment side of things at the moment - the Rt Hon Ian Rubie Esq. has been passing on some goods tips and ideas on how to do this - we need to consider forex charges as well as shipping etc. Obviously the bigger the order (within limits) the lower the tspt cost per unit (because the aforementioned Ian Rubie Esq. also had a good suggestion on that!)

So I guess we as a club need to finalise the order - once I can get to a PC vs my iPhone I'll put together a spreadsheet with all the relevant details and post it up here as a sticky. I'd hope we can place a firm order in the first 10 days of January?

Now - do we need to negotiate with David Bowyer for a group buy on Goldfish 9.5 winches or 12 ton winches (same chassis different gearing and internals) and plasma rope? Who wants to start that off then??? I want one - bit sooner than I had planned and budgetted but there you go :). I'll just sell another child into slavery (just kidding ;) )

Cheers

Gary Stockton said:
Now - do we need to negotiate with David Bowyer for a group buy on Goldfish 9.5 winches or 12 ton winches (same chassis different gearing and internals) and plasma rope?

I am happy to look into this. Will start another thread.

Ian

Back