Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Friday night Footie At Lincomb.

TonyS

Hello everyone,

Not sure where to put this, so here is a new thread.

We have a local pub with a good landlord, ( he is supplying hog roast), on the caravan site our land surrounds. Those of you who have done the farm drive know where it is,roughly.

He is having the tv on for the England match on friday, and you are all invited. £2 pint whistle to whistle,(duration of game), and you can drive there across our fields to get to it,though i am not going to be responsible for your return journey!!!! I will possibly lead though.

Would anyone be interested,if not ,no worries, but if there is quite a few i will let him know.

I will show anyone who would like to go the way, whether only one or loads.

Cheers,

Tony.

Not for me thanks Tony. That's why I am coming on Friday. Roads will be quiet and I don't have to put up with it on the telly! Very kind offer though. I won't be able to hear it from the farm will I? :lol:

Chris

Footie
Well after England's poor start I wouldn't be at all surprised if Algeria beats the ****** out of them.
In fact I might even wager a bet on that...
Renate

I could be up for this, depending on the time I get there. But I can alays watch it on route!!

Paul

okay do rub it in will you Paul! okay for some init? for those with TV FACILITIES in their cruiser...
Renate

I will be coming down to say hi tomorrow night Tony but I don't think I could take the stress of watching another England match so soon!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back