Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G Turbo group buy

I'm in for my 80 - a green wheel for a 1HD-T.

I'm curious if their 1HD-FTE turbo's can replace the variable vane unit in my 04 100 series and how that works?

Hi Jon,

I'll put you on the list.

As for your question about the 1HD-FTE. I'd suggest have a chat with Rhys from GTurbo [email protected] He's been really helpful and I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions.

Cheers

Its for a 1HDFT in a 1995 80 24V auto. I didn't realise there is a range of turbo's for any given engine so I might need a bit of advise as to which might be best for my requirements.

Cheers Tim.

Hi Andy,

As I suggested to Jon, Rhys at G Turbo is very helpful and will be able to advise on the best one to go for [email protected] He's been really helpful and I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions.

I don't think that's a correct email address?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm going to place my order next week, anyone else ready to order?

I have tried to contact them a couple of times and had no reply. Going to pass on this.

Any further info on pricing, delivery etc, still interested, just need spurring on to commit !!
12 valve 1HDT

Go on then, put me down as a yes for a green wheel Grunter for a 1hdt.

How do we go about the payment details etc?

Andy

Would love to and very tempted, but just not ready yet. I still have way too many other parts on the shelf and projects waiting their turn to add yet another.

@Andy

We need a minimum of 5 to get a discount so no real benefit to ordering together. I'll drop Rhys a message and see if he can do a deal on the carriage if we buy together, see what he says.

Where about are you? I might be able to deliver It to you when it arrives.

Im in Sussex on the south coast, any idea on the surcharge cost re the return of old one? No prob if you want to order 2 together & any savings on post etc, I can transfer money to you whenever, or can order separately

Andy

Hi Andy,

Let's wait and see what Rhys says. If he can do a bit of a deal on the shipping then it makes sense. Would you also want the intake pipe? Makes it a straight swap. I'll let you know when I get the price.

Yes to the intake pipe if it makes it a straight swap, any other bits needed? (gaskets?)Prob going to get my injection pump overhauled whilst I’m at it

I'm pretty sure that's all that's needed. Have you already got an intercooler?

Yes, intercooled, & 3" exhaust

Evening gents ,
just putting my experiences of a turbo out there I bought my setup of a company called unit ten performance in Birmingham and boy it does the job ( Andy Lomas will vouch for that ) not big money can’t exactly remember the cost but less than being discussed here , might be worth giving them a ring very very knowledgeable

Attachments

• 74290F39-4BC8-4FA2-8198-1A33A06CF302.jpeg
    74290F39-4BC8-4FA2-8198-1A33A06CF302.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 14
Back