Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G'day from Coffs Harbour

ozcruiser

Country Flag
australia
Hi guys n girls been into landcruiser's for over 40 years my currant is a 85 hj75.

Welcome to the forum!

Where have you been all this time? :lol: Get your post count up to 15 or so, then we demand photos!

Telling us us a bit about yourself, your truck and your surroundings will help to burn 15 posts. :thumbup:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

You have some awesome 4wding up there from what I've heard! :icon-twisted:

Hi Ozcruiser. New also. KZJ78 recently purchased.. Just finished a complete engine rebuild and slowly getting through a small list of installs... :)

Hey Mate welcome from a fellow Aussie.

I am a bit south of you Down Maitland way NSW.

I once had a HZJ75 ute with the twin fuel tanks and the 2h motor. A slow but very reliable truck thats for sure.
Gearbox had a bad habit of popping out of 5th gear without you knowing it till you looked at the taco.:doh:
Safe wheeling mate.:icon-cool:

Thanks guys yeah there some great trails up here once I get the old girl on the road I take a few snaps. I have a turbo ready to go on the 2h but I might stick a set of bearings and new Alfin pistons in before I give it boost. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi ozcruiser. There's a growing band of Oz members on here now. We'll own it soon....
Definitely refresh the 2H with those Alfins before giving her a puff of air. The 2H we did in old Betsy the HJ47 here is so much better for it.
Looking forward to the pix. cheers

Back