Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Genuine Toyota Jerry Cans

Gr8Yota

Country Flag
scotland
Supplied with my 78. Metal cans with the original logo stamped on the base. Internally stored filler nozzle

New in original boxes

Two for sale £25 eachIMG_3849.jpegIMG_3850.jpegIMG_3851.jpegIMG_3852.jpegIMG_3853.jpeg

and i shall have the other thank you :)

Sorry folks already bagged to go to Germany and in to the US.

Apologies, my fault, posted here and then thought my old friend and Cruiserhead in Germany might like them.

How much do they sell for?

Sorry no idea. They were part of my vehicle when purchased.IMG_3854.jpeg The part number is in the pic if you can track it down

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Having several 1943 WW2 vehicles and a stack of WW2 dated Jerry cans they are an interesting can....
More akin to the American style fuel can than either the British or German version that are now the most copied versions....
People have written books on the humble fuel can..... I've just got a shed full of them ;-)

Yes you’re right, they are interesting and were an unexpected bonus.

The filler fitting is indeed the same as my Canadian Scepter Military can and I so like the design with an internally stored filler nozzle.

The double handle design is the better style too, (three handles for carrying by two)

If someone figures out how to source these, I am in for two.

Oh wow, looks like @Gr8Yota was missing a zero on the right side of that price offer!

I have a wartime US type wide mouth can I picked up from a shed in Normandy that has been converted to the later UK /German type filler spout... a lot of work to go to just to change the type of spout...
Most modern copies of the original Brit type can don't pour well compared to originals.....

nice on a 70 Series

Back