Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Genuine Toyota Parts

Another vote for Simon for new parts - very decent chap.

Karl Webster for second hand (new user?!) parts.

My preference is Roughtrax for non OEM as their kit seems to be that little bit better and thought about, although I do share the wealth with Rimmer as well at times. IMHO its good to support guys who sell things we like in what is a relatively small market.

If I plan ahead enough, I have a few favourites in Australia I like to buy from as well.

Good luck with getting you truck all sorted out for your trip to Africa.
As part of the trip prep make sure that you have sockets that fit all those large nuts on the suspension parts under the truck. I don't think that 32 mm is big enough for some of them.
Also make sure that you have a 54mm thin wall socket for the spindle nuts in the event that you have to change a wheel bearing on the side of the road. It is no fun doing it with unsuitable tools.

Hi Carl,

Good to see you on there - that is a lovely truck ypu have there. Not to say unique interiour.

Ordered a load of diff shims from Amayama. Put in for a quote which was answered in 2 days. Placed the order, shims arrived today. Can't have been more than 10 days start to finish. I'll use them again for sure.

I tend to source/cross reference part numbers on the Toyota EPC which I run on a windows laptop as it's not MAC compatible. It's an old copy meant to run on W98 machines but I managed to get it running with W7. The exploded diagrams along with the part numbers are very useful but it obviously doesn't give prices of course as this function originally required an online link to Toyota to give realtime up to date pricing.

Back