Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Good shows on youtube

I’m enjoying these “Barn-Find” videos recently. Not 4x4 or overland, but some lovely finds amongst the rust and brambles...

On a camping theme I still have an old Tilley storm lamp I was trying to date. I remember sitting round the lamp on the kitchen table in the power cuts of ‘74. My Dad brought it home from work. Found this vid which answered the question. I have the one on the RHS...

I remember Tilley’s well, from my Scouting days back in the 60’s. They were great, always worked, and a brilliant light.

Went well with the other paraffin burning kit of its day, the old paraffin Primus I used to have. Used to have a petrol one as well, a Monitor?? Can’t be sure of its name...

Yes Clive been looking for a barn find land cruiser but to no avail :whistle:

You have to wait till Chris buys a farm, gets too infirm to drive his fleet, mothballs them waiting for some cryogenic miracle medicine, then suddenly disappear for 30 years....

It’s a bit unlikely isn’t it?... too many if’s... :think::shifty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Another useful Overland Bound video. What to pack for a 3 day trip. Concise and to the point.

This 1976 promo film from Scania about a run from Norway to Dubai is amazing. Watch out for a Range Rover with a caravan (10:45) and an old 40 series (18:30).

Great list of links, quite familiar with many of them already. But you missed my favorite, geko expedition. Much more relevant to me as I am Europe based. Check this link out for a taste..

Back