Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got myself yet another toy........

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Great news, well done Karl (and Holly too). You could call her Eljay. She's a little one after all.

Congratulations to you both. Chuffed to bits for you. :clap:

Congratulations to you both, just wait till she gets out to your workshop, kiss goodbye to that 10mm..

Congrats to the both of you and good luck on your new adventure.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congratulations again mate. Enjoy every moment, they really do grow up fast.

Fantastic addition to the forum guys. Well done. Well, well done Holls. I suspect you did feck all as usual mate. Least you could do is put the kettle on.

Oh, don't forget to refit the sump plug! Gets very messy otherwise.

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Congratulations on your new family member you can bet your LC collection that baby is going to be a daddies girl they just adore it more than ketchup and in a very short time she will be asking for the keys to your truck so enjoy every second as when she leaves home they would have all been good ones all the very best to Karl Holly and Baby

Well. i keep buying trucks and toys for myself and hol doesnt really get much herself. She gives me no grief for my addiction so all good.

Secretly i think shes wanted one of these for a while but i wasnt interested.

So as a treat to her i ordered one. took a good few months to arrive.
As a few of you know holly was due a little one. born 2.10.2018 at 11.46pm weighing 7.8lb. No name yet but were working on it lol.

View attachment 150089 View attachment 150090

♪♫♪♪♫
upload_2018-10-10_22-32-17.gif
Congratulations folks
upload_2018-10-10_22-32-17.gif
♪♫♪♪♫

Congratulations to you both. I got my wife one a few years back and truth be told I'm glad I did. They're great!
I waited too long and now they’re out of stock…permanently. :icon-cry:

Congrats to you both. This will either severely hamper your landcruiser breaking, or severely enhance it if you decide you need to get out of the house to avoid a screaming child. Hopefully you have a quiet one. :)

Congrats to you both. This will either severely hamper your landcruiser breaking, or severely enhance it if you decide you need to get out of the house to avoid a screaming child. Hopefully you have a quiet one. :)
Amen to that! I’ve often said my no 1 niece was born with the volume set at 11 and the knob broke off on the way out! The family remember a certain incident in a pub involving ice cream many moons ago. The 30 seconds it took to effect rapid removal saw most of the pub diners holding their ears! :shock: She could still be heard on the way to the car outside!

Thanks guys.

Been a pretty busy few weeks to say the least.
I think we have been fairly lucky up to now.
Shes been up to the yard a couple of times on our own and we have left holly getting some kip. need to show her the ropes early lol.

Back