Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from Greece

Cruiserland

Country Flag
greece
hello from Greece

My name is Vangelis and i am own a 120LandCruiser 4.0 V6/ 2006 mod

My LC keeps me company almost everywere. In my job..., in family trips.., but mostly into the bush...
where i used to escape when i fed up with work.

It is said that one picture is about 1000 words... So i will place some pics in order to make you understand the Overland Character of what i am driving

DSC_0309.JPG

Welcome Vangelis.

Where were you driving in all that snow?

Yasou Vangelis. Welcome along. Hmm, that's pretty deep stuff there.

Whereabouts in Greece are you?

Christos.

Good day Chris

I can see that someone in here knows a bit greek...
My location is Athens. Have you ever been to greece?

By the way... nice car yor got there... I wish i had your options when i was buying my LC...

Have I ever been to Greece?

Nai. Many times. Including Athens but mostly the islands. 13 times to Zakynthos plus Skiathos, Thassos, Lesvos, Kefelonia, Rhodes and Corfu. I adore Greece.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh...ok!!!

Chris judging by your car..... (35" tyres, and your JamesBaroud roof tent) your are a camper type of guy...
am i right??

So the next thing you must do, is to visit us with your lovely car and try to explore central greece by off-road paths...
Is that possible? where are you from??

Superb photo in the snow,
and welcome to the forum Vangelis and your 120... :thumbup:

PS Chris seems to have disappeared into the unknown location of the EU, but he can't hide from us, he's from England, UK, Britain or whichever name you choose to call it... Or what may become known as the UK state of EU.:lol:

Last edited:
Thought about coming down to Greece actually. Doing something else this year, but it'd be nice to do some of the islands in the early Spring.

Camping is the true path my friend. The true path.

I could not agree with you more...!!!

..."Camping is the true path my friend. The true path."...

Only a few things can be compared with a morning awakening in the below places....

1528516_198036323722948_1961192644_n.jpg 580638_186338861559361_207958139_n.jpg

Back