Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from South Africa

Brendon Muller

Country Flag
south_africa
Good morning, my name is Brendon Muller from Bloemfontein in central South Africa
I made the big switch from Land Rover to Land Cruiser at the beginning of the year
Currently driving a 2014 Land Cruiser 76 4.5D V8
Mods are still a work in progress and will be a for some good time.
So far; ARB Bull bar, Frontrunner roofrack, Rooftop tent, Drawer system, 76mm Free flow, Remapped
Duel battery, 220V charger and caravan coupler for mains connection, Solar regulator, Solar panel, Hella
spots and rear work-light, VHF radio.
Too many to mention :) Some shortterm improvements: Awning, Gullwing doors, HF radio, Roof console
Have been overlanding and off-roading for 20 odd years and still intend doing so for many more, I would say a reasonably experienced and self sufficient in overlanding and bush survival though my experience with vehicles has uo to now been on Land Rover Defender :( so with regards to my 76 I still have a lot to learn and as a result ended up on this page, was looking for instructions on removing my high level brake light which I found here.

Welcome to the forum, that 76 looks nice.

Welcome aboard Brendon, looking forward to seeing some photo write-ups of your trips for us armchair Overlanders :whistle:

Back