Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from the Great White North

Roger Murray

Country Flag
canada
Roger here.
Obviously, I'm new to the forum.
I've been driving 4x4 since 1986, but only as a way to get me out into the bush for hunting. I'm not a heavy-duty four-wheeler.
I'm currently in my second JDM Land Cruiser (I sold my 1989 BJ71 last year when I imported my 1992 PZJ77 from Japan.)
I keep my Cruisers mostly stock, since I don't do any heavy off-road stuff, but I have put an Old Man Emu suspension under both, and I'd like to install a pair of ARB bumpers on the '77.
The '77 is cool because it has OEM electric lockers front and rear. They really come in handy, especially in the spring when things can get snotty on the trails.
Sometimes I have questions about working on the Cruisers, so I'll be around.

C-ya.

Hi Rodger
Welcome to the shiny new forum. There are some other Canadians around I think. Been to Canada many years ago - Falls, Toronto and Algonquin National Park, where I managed to get the LSD fitted Mercury Cougar well and truly stuck.......another story, good old rental cars .....

Hi Roger,
Welcome.
I see that you are in Alberta but it sounds like you are in the north of the province. My eldest son and his family live in Crows Nest Pass and we have visited a couple of times. A beautiful part of the world. When we were over last time we did a few trails in the Rockies and it was brilliant.

Regards,

Back