Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Halfords 0w 30 synthetic oil, 4l, £10.......?

Just snagged 20 litres for £30. Collect in an hour. Got to go and get a number plate anyway. £5.99 per 4L can. If I keep that long enough I could use it for my pension. Two changes at £15 each plus a filter. Got to be today's bargain.

Well spotted. Isn't it great when people post this stuff up?

Looks like their website is spannered at the moment, the database calls are failing so although you can put stuff in your basket it can't retrieve the prices.

Ah, that'll be why. They've put the price up on the 10w40 semi-synth.

Last edited:
Just been to collect it. Halfwits were dumbfounded. They actually said they'd loads and would I like some more? Well I was tempted frankly. Got my number plates done and they messed one up very slightly which they gave me free of charge. So all in a pretty good visit. I think I may well have been lucky there.

Picking up some 5w30 on the way home. That's the next 2 changes sorted :whistle:

Just checking before I buy 20litres ... is it the " Halfords 5W30 Fully Synthetic Motor Oil 4L - Vauxhall, Opel, Saab" that you guys bought?

Yes, it was. However they didn't have any more at the price when I was instore on New Year's Eve.

If you can get some, then it's a good deal IMHO.

Add: Yes, seems to be (re)available now. :)

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I see the 10/40 has gone back up to £10 on the website. I picked up 3 'cans' while it was at £6.99 and it was practically flying out of the shop. Four people in front of me at the till had some.

Back