Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Has any heard/used of "ERISIN" brand?

chadr

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just looking around for a double din "do-it-all" solution and came across "ERISIN" branded units ...has anyone heard or used them?

The prices are very low for what you get - how does ~£200 for a double din unit, with DVD, iPOD, USB connectivity and touch screen Sat-Nav etc sound? :shock: :?

Have a look on eBay - just search for "Erisin Double Din" or have a look at "erisin.com"

Almost sounds too good to be true........ :think:

cheap and Chinese import I am guessing, I have an Eonon and its crap

I have a touchscreen double Din JVC AVX-810 with all the extras possible!

Very happy with it! :clap:

Beau said:
I have a touchscreen double Din JVC AVX-810 with all the extras possible!

Very happy with it! :clap:

Does that include Sat-Nav? If so, may I ask the model number and how many £s ? Thanks.

No satnav. I think it does have the option of buying the bits and pieces but it cost a lot.

I paid £175 off a friend and it was pretty much brand new.

brand new they are about £400.

I have a Meos MC702b fitted in my truck. It has sat nav. bluetooth, ipod cable(wont charge my 2nd gen ipod touch) which allows you to control ipod via the touch screen. It also has usb, sdcard inputs as well as rear camera input, video out,etc. It plays DVD's and CD amongst other media. I bought it of Andy Harvey who posted it for sale in ICE/Carputer/Radio a while back. Have a look at the posting. He describes it as he had it fitted in his 100
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7709

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back