Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Headlamps and Grille Botched Together. How Should This All Fit?

No, but it actually has to WORK in the first place.

Is this the piece you mean @Shayne ?...
Thats it .

Yours wasn't as badly damaged as mine because it was a low impact whereas mine hit a Cruisers steel bumper wheel carrier . There should also be a behind bumper steel crumple bumper - mine had been removed at an earlier date .

A stapler is only good if you have all the broken off plastics which i'm sure you don't but some sets stronger than metal plasticine might help to fashion new lugs on the headlights etc 1623953231995.png

I expect thats a replacement bumper from a breaker because i seem to recall you saying something about the lights not working in another thread ?

A stapler is only good if you have all the broken off plastics which i'm sure you don't but some sets stronger than metal plasticine might help to fashion new lugs on the headlights etc...

That's the problem. I don't have any of the broken bits, so will have to get creative and make something. I've got a couple of tubes of Quiksteel knocking about somewhere....

SS 2021-06-17 at 19.27.19.png

So making up some lugs is an option. I also bought a roll of this stuff a while back, which has proved pretty handy for knocking up wee brackets and the like...

SS 2021-06-17 at 19.27.51.png

I'm sure I'll come up with something, once I've pulled all that cable tied stuff of and had a good look at what's underneath.

I expect thats a replacement bumper from a breaker because i seem to recall you saying something about the lights not working in another thread ?...

That was me wondering why my upper tail lights didn't work [only the ones in the bumper]. Which I've since found out is because they're not meant to!

Oh. Hang on. yes. you're right. The spots in the front bumper don't work either. Hmmm...

90 series body parts are all the same so it should fit regardless , I swaps bonnets 1kz and d4d coz the d4d was going to the paint shop and her bonnet was better than mine .

Construction in front of the slam panel is rather weak to begin with and i suppose its designed to be that way to save pedestrians .

Back