Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

headlight bulb upgrade

Sorry but link doesn't work
:text-+1: Just your empty basket Shayne. You’ve got me tempted to change the others on mine. Have you got some for the reversing lights? Changing those for LED is even better than the difference in the headlights. :icon-idea:

:text-+1: Just your empty basket Shayne. You’ve got me tempted to change the others on mine. Have you got some for the reversing lights? Changing those for LED is even better than the difference in the headlights. :icon-idea:

Dammit i will have to find them again now the linked worked only while i had the basket up on another page . But if you search powerbulbs.com for lips H1 there's a very limited choice - of halogen only , so "130% brighter without effecting life" will have to do . I can count on the fingers of one hand how many times i've used high beam in 6 years anyway .

The Philips T10 i found on the site looked good though 6000K is all i remember .

I expect i will swapping the rear lights for full led units sooner or later .

And fitted today, what difference they make. Beam pattern and height seem quite good too,
Hi, I have just bought a set but not yet installed. Where did you put the control box?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi, I have just bought a set but not yet installed. Where did you put the control box?
There are some handy holes on the front panel that I just cable tied them to. simple. You will need to remove the batteries, to give you access. Took no more than 20mins

There are some handy holes on the front panel that I just cable tied them to. simple. You will need to remove the batteries, to give you access. Took no more than 20mins
Ok, thanks, job for tomorrow.

Back